• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering lots of pokemon (also including shinies) [CLOSED] ~Please lock thread

Re: Offering lots of pokemon I don't need anymore (also including shinies)

Darkrai
Celebi
Deoxys
MYSTRY Mew
Shaymin

if possible can you trade any of these with me and what would you like in return ?

note: sorry for breaking the forum rules guys i hope i didn't offend anyone by that

Last edited:

Am I too late to get a clone of that Deoxys?

And Gengar?

Also, What would you like?

I would like event pokemon or EV'd trained pokemon. I can clone the gengar for you because someone else wants it too.

um can i have a celebi and mew?
if yes what for them

Hi,

Can i have a celebi and the mew???
What do you want in return???

Could do with that shiny Geodude. Anything you would like here for it?

I would adore that celebi, what do you want in exchange? is it the win2011 one, as I still have the arcues

Can i have the salamence what would you liek in return

May I have a Shiny Geodude and a Froslass? I literally have 300 different species (not including legends, sorry) for almost anything. Reply for requests.

P.S. My sig speaks the truth! No, the first one!

what do you want for shiny shaymin?

WIN2011suicune+raikou
MYSTRY Mew
does the shaymin trigger the gracedia

What shinies or EV'd trained pokemon you got?
Oh and the shiny shaymin does not unlock the gracidea.(the TRU one does) But the gracidea can be used on the shiny shaymin to be turned into sky forme.

I'd like the Shaymin and Palkia

What shinies or EV'd trained pokemon you got?
Oh and the shiny shaymin does not unlock the gracidea.(the TRU one does) But the gracidea can be used on the shiny shaymin to be turned into sky forme.
i want the TRU for a lvl 100 kabutops?

Is Movie 08 Regigigas Legit( like not obtained through GTS exploit,through pokesav,or through action replay)?

Is Movie 08 Regigigas Legit( like not obtained through GTS exploit,through pokesav,or through action replay)?

I got mines from GTS trade. Someone traded it to me when i deposited a pokemon. And, I didnt knew there was an exploit for the Regigigas.

I got mines from GTS trade. Someone traded it to me when i deposited a pokemon. And, I didnt knew there was an exploit for the Regigigas.

I dont think the Movie 08 Regigigas could be traded over gts because it has a ribbon on it.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom