Search results for query: *

• Users: Anathema
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Anathemas' Art Shop

Hello everyone!~ I'm Anathema/Birdmaddgirl, and I'm a digital artist and animator. I sell a variety of goods! Why don't you take a look about? Commission Spots: OPEN Commission Information: ~T-Shirts, hoodies, stickers, prints~ ~Pixel Art~ ~Characters~ ~Banners~ ~Full-Canvas...
  2. A

What are your rarest cards?

Compile a list of all your RAREST cards, from the first base set to the most recent. Some of mine are my Charizards: 1st base holo champion non holo dark charizard, non holo dark charizard, holo japanese charizard, holo (not sure which set it comes from) shining charizard, holo, neo...
  3. A

WANT- Legendaries for Shinies

I'm looking for legitimate event pokemon and legit legendaries. Because they are legit pokemon I'm asking for, I am offering three pokemon of your choice for one legit legendary/event. If your event or legendary is rarer than usual, I will consider upping the number of hacked pokemon up to...
  4. A

Anathema's Neo Shining Ranch

I am offering any shining pokemon of your choice. I have all 492. Any level, shining or non. Examples: lv.1 Charizard. lv.1 Totodile Note that these ARE hacked by the Action Replay. However, these hacked pokemon are proven not to glitch. All stats are normal. I will not alter natures. They'll...
  5. A

Hello

Hello, I'm Anathema. Just joined, ive been a die hard fan of Pokemon for years now. I love the games, TCG, and animes. Hey everyone! ^^
Back
Top Bottom