• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anathema's Neo Shining Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anathema

Lurker
Reaction score
I am offering any shining pokemon of your choice.
I have all 492.
Any level, shining or non.
Examples:
lv.1 Charizard.
lv.1 Totodile

Note that these ARE hacked by the Action Replay.
However, these hacked pokemon are proven not to glitch.
All stats are normal.
I will not alter natures. They'll all be random.

In return, I'm asking for legitimate event pokemon and legit legendaries.
Because they are legit pokemon I'm asking for, I am offering three pokemon of your choice for one legit legendary/event.
If your event or legendary is rarer than usual, I will consider upping the number of hacked pokemon up to six.

Event Pokemon:

Pichu
surfing pikachu
Darkrai
Lugia
Deoxys

Legit legendaries:

Raikou
Entei
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Latios
Latias
Registeel
Regice
Regirock

I will only be able to trade for short amounts of time.
I am currently in school and very busy, so I apologize ahead of time if my replies are a little late.

Last edited:
Re: Neo Shining Ranch

Hey, you're back!

I can get you a legit Entei. Could I get three shiny charmanders male all lv 5?

I can offer you a Kyogre. Can you offer me hacked Pokemon that you cannot receive ingame (like Celebi, Shaymin, Deoxys, etc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom