Search results for query: *

• Users: Roi C.
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Roi C.

GEN VII: LF: Love/Moon Ball Clefairy

I'm looking for a Calm-natured Cleffa/Clefairy with Magic Guard, and in either a Moon Ball or a Love Ball. In return, I can offer a HA Jangmo-O, HA Gible, Shinx, all the Unova and Alola starters, Togepi and Totodile, in addition to Sun exclusives any other easily obtainable Pokémon from B2, X...
  2. Roi C.

GEN VII: Looking for a Ditto

I'm Looking for a Ditto, with either a Modest or a Timid nature. Will also accept a synchronizer with these natures. In return, I can offer a Shinx, a Bagon, an Oshawott or a HA Jangmo-O. Also, Sun exclusives (barring UBs and legendaries). Thanks!
  3. Roi C.

GEN VII: Looking for a Ditto/Jangmo-O

Looking for a Ditto. It would be nice to have one with either Adamant, Jolly, Modest or Timid nature, but really not necessary. In return, I can offer a Shinx or a Bagon, which will be bred after I get my Ditto (my 'mons are both males, so...). I'm also looking for Jangmo-O. Thanks!
  4. Roi C.

Looking for a Thunder Stone

I'm looking for a Thunder Stone, for my Pikachu. I can't really offer anything for it, so if you can give me, I will really appreciate it.
  5. Roi C.

Will Mega Evolution make a return?

So far, we haven't heard or seen anything regarding the return of Mega Evolution to the games. While I personally think they won't give it up so easily, seeing they worked so hard on the designs and actual in-game implementation, it's a possibility they'll keep it a Gen VI feature, a thing we...
  6. Roi C.

GO Why I love Pokémon GO.

Well, I have to be honest... I didn't like Pokémon GO when I first tried it that much. The game's rather simplistic way of dealing with core game mechanics I've grown to love and appreciate during my 16 years of playing the games, and it... Just didn't do the job. It was rather fair, offering...
  7. Roi C.

GEN VI: Protean female Froakie

I'm looking for a Protean Froakie, female, preferably timid natured. I can offer a variety of things, including certain HA Pokémon, like Gible, Drilbur and more. Also, most of the Battle Maison items.
  8. Roi C.

GEN VI: Wanted: Scope Lens

I'm looking for a Scope Lens. I can offer a variety of things, including certain HA Pokémon with good IVs, including Magikarp, Gible, Drilbur and more. Make an offer and we'll sort a trade out.
  9. Roi C.

GEN VI: Looking For: Scope Lens

I'm currently looking for a Scope Lens, which should cost around 48 BP at the Battle Maison. I can offer a variety of things, including certain HA Pokémon, like Gible, Magikarp, Drilbur, Tyrunt and more. Also, I can breed Pokémon with good IVs. Just let me know what you're looking for.
  10. Roi C.

GEN VI: Looking For: Careful Ditto

I'm looking for a Careful-natured Ditto. Can offer some nice things, including some HA Pokémon, including Magikarp, Gible, Drilbur and a few more. Basically, try and make an offer for what you're looking for, and I'll see if I have it. (A Friend Safari with Ditto would be great too.)
  11. Roi C.

GEN VI: Wanted: HA Drilbur/Excadrill

Looking for a female Drilbur or Excadrill with it's Hidden Ability, Mold Breaker. If you have a Friend Safari with an Excadrill and can add me, that's good too. I can offer a few HA Pokémon, including Gible, Magikarp and Dratini.
  12. Roi C.

GEN VI: Wanted: Specific natured Ditto and/or Synchronizer

I'm looking for Dittos and/or Pokémon with the Synchronize ability, with the Adamant, Jolly, Modest, Timid, Naive and Calm. Any combination of the above would be appreciated. As for what you get in return... Make an offer, and I'll see what I can do. Thank you! :)
  13. Roi C.

GEN VI: Wanted: Female Togepi

Looking for a female Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss. No special requirements other than that, needed for breeding (although a beneficial nature, good IVs and/or useful egg moves would be great, they're by no means a requirement). As for what you get in return... Make an offer, and I'll see what I...
  14. Roi C.

GEN VI: Wanted: Charizardite Y

I'm looking to trade my Charizardite X for a Charizardite Y. I will also accept other Y-exclusive Mega Stones (except for Mewtonite Y, which I already have) and legendary Pokémon.
  15. Roi C.

Offering: Charizardite X

Offering the Charizardite X mega stone. Will accept Charizardite Y, Mewtonite Y, Aggronite, Heracronite and Houndoomite. I will also accept Yveltal.
  16. Roi C.

I'm looking to trade my Charizardite X for a Charizardite Y. I will also accept Mewtonite Y and other Y-exclusive Megastones.
  17. Roi C.

I'm looking to trade my Charizardite X for a Charizardite Y. I will also accept Mewtonite Y, Blazikenite, and other Y exclusive megastones (...And also Yveltal, if you're willing to).
  18. Roi C.

Offering: Charizadite X

Offering the Charizardite X mega stone. Will accept Charizardite Y, Mewtonite Y and Blazikenite.
  19. Roi C.

GEN VI: Wanted: Dusk Stone & Everstone

I need a Dusk Stone and some Everstones. Is anyone offering any?
  20. Roi C.

GEN VI: Wanted: Hidden Ability Gible & Magikarp

I'm looking for a male Gible with Hidden Ability (Rough Skin). Also, if you have a male Magikarp with it's Hidden Ability (Rattled), I'd love having it too. As for what you'll get in return, make an offer and I'll see what I can do.
Back
Top Bottom