• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Wanted: Female Togepi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roi C.

Space Monkey
Reaction score
Looking for a female Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss. No special requirements other than that, needed for breeding (although a beneficial nature, good IVs and/or useful egg moves would be great, they're by no means a requirement).

As for what you get in return... Make an offer, and I'll see what I can do. I have both X and αS... So I have quite a few resources.

@Roi C.;
I can easily hatch you a 5 IV flawless timid female Togepi in a luxury ball with eggmoves if you could catch me a Study (HA) female Relicanth in a Luxury Ball in your aS game for me :)

My FC is 5026 - 4731 - 1364 ... IGN: RiceCakes

@Roi C.;
I can easily hatch you a 5 IV flawless timid female Togepi in a luxury ball with eggmoves if you could catch me a Study (HA) female Relicanth in a Luxury Ball in your aS game for me :)

My FC is 5026 - 4731 - 1364 ... IGN: RiceCakes

Sent you a PM, let me know what you think.

Last edited:
@Roi C.;

I tried sending you a pm today and it stated you exceeded you pm limit :S

Sent you a VM instead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom