Search results for query: *

1. L

GEN VI: Ditto

So I'm looking for a Ditto because I'd like to breed male Pokemon before E4 etc. etc. I don't really have much to offer in return, unfortunately, as I'm only up to Route 8 in Y. What I do have: Rarer mons that can be found earlier on (Dunsparce, Kecleon, Ralts) After receiving Ditto I can...
  2. L

Well, Look Who's Back.

*Comes back after about a year* *Spends five minutes trying to find the log in button* *Facepalm* Alright, off to a great start! Hey all. It's been a while. You may remember me? Probably not. That's good. Karz, I was such a noob back then. 'Course, I still am, using phrases like "karz."...
  3. L

Pokemon Smash! or World Hobby Fair Zoroark

I want a Pokemon Smash! or World Hobby Fair Zoroark. I can offer on of Wishmaker Jirachi, Rayquaza (Emerald, touched), EUSMR09 Regigigas, Movie Arceus, or any six of the following: Any starter minus Tepig Volt Tackle Pichu Munchlax Phione I have a number of others, so if you want...
  4. L

Want - Space C Deoxys

I can offer a Wishmaker Jirachi or an EUSMR09 Regigigas.
  5. L

Want - Blue and Yellow Flutes [CLOSED]

Today I got the Red Flute From the Lake of Rage in HeartGold, so I now want all three of the status-altering flutes. I have them in Platinum, but they're dead useful (which is why I want them in HG), so I don't want to transfer them. I have: All starters except Turtwig Bagon Phione...
  6. L

Want - Bulbasaur and Turtwig

[BULBASAUR OBTAINED] I can offer any other starter, save for Chicorita. I also have a few semi-rare Pokemon: Beldum Pineco Feebas Munchlax Phione Volt Tackle Pichu I have some fossils and underground "treasure" items as well. Thanks for your help!
  7. L

Want - Event Regigigas [PENDING TRADE]

CLOSED (don't know why it won't let me edit the title.) I would really like an event Regigigas from 2009 (the one that unlocks the Regi's caves.) Click the spoiler if you care why; if not, read on. I can offer a Wishmaker Jirachi. I'd prefer a non-English Regigigas, to fill out the...
  8. L

Want-Ranger Event Pokemon

As the title says, I want two Pokemon obtained through Pokemon Ranger. They are: Riolu that knows Aura Sphere Manaphy Egg (See below) Regarding the Manaphy: mainly, I just want a low-leveled Manaphy to transfer to HeartGold. It would be NICE to get the egg BUT NOT NECESSARY. If you have...
  9. L

Offering-Jirachi

Yes, you read that right: I'm offering Wishmaker Jirachi! I have more than one (eight to be exact), so I can accept multiple offers. Edit: Five Jirachi's are now reserved by gelboy, Fallen, Joy Entity, 613485, and monkeybone. Unfortunately for you, I'm probably not interested if legendary...
  10. L

WANT- Aura Sphere & Shiny Riolu, Growlithe, Pikachu-Colored Pichu

As I said in the title, I want: Shiny Riolu Riolu from Pokemon Ranger that knows Aura Sphere Growlithe: Obtained! Thanks, Ryukami. Pikachu-Colored Pichu: Obtained! Thanks, RE-Hiro! Mew: Obtained! Thanks, metalleg. Mewtwo Deoxys Lati@s: Latios Obtained!Thanks, Whynotnow. Gen. 1...
Back
Top Bottom