• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Well, Look Who's Back.

Lord Lucario

scrub
Reaction score
*Comes back after about a year*
*Spends five minutes trying to find the log in button*
*Facepalm*
Alright, off to a great start!

Hey all. It's been a while. You may remember me? Probably not. That's good. Karz, I was such a noob back then. 'Course, I still am, using phrases like "karz." And calling words phrases. Heh, whatever.

Wow, a lot's changed, hasn't it? Looks like new board software and all sorts of cool stuff, some subforums moved around, and awesome new skins (I'm loving "Beast of the Sea"). And everyone I ever remember talking to at all seems to be inactive...

Anyway, I'm kind of a casual Pokemon fan or something like that. Not really into competitive battling and whatnot. Every time I get a new game I decide to complete the National Dex and never do, but I have fun while I'm at it.

So, yeah. Just saying hi. You'll probably find me hanging around the RPG forum for a while until I can get the mechanics of the system on this site worked out; it's a little different than I'm used to. Other than that, well, we'll see.

And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

LL

Welcome back to Bulbagarden, Lord Lucario!

I may be going crazy but I think I remember your name.

Welcome back, Lord Lucario. If you need any help, just ask me ; )
Have fun, and post wisely!

Hobba Hobba Hobba Habba Habba Habba~

Welcome back!

Welcome back Lord Lucario!

i'm new here to! i just come here today!
Happy posting!

Welcome to Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden! Yeah, Bulbagarden upgraded to vBulletin 4 many months back, and I remember when they were moving some of those boards around ^^;. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome back to the forums, I hope you stay this time!

Welcome back, Lord Lucario!
I can't remember you, but I think I joined after you left.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom