Search results for query: *

• Users: Kris
  • Order by date
  1. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Am I imagining things or did this actually happen? I seem to remember around the time the Dream World first opened someone found a silhouette of a Pokemon in the code of the site and no one could figure out what it belonged to. If I'm not just making stuff up, was it ever found out what it went to?
  2. K

Emolga Eggs with Egg Move Roost

I'm currently breeding Emolgas that know roost, I would like a Light Ball but if you don't have one feel free to make an offer anyways. EDIT: Also if you don't want to go through the hassle of hatching an egg, I do have one already hatched that's Male with a Jolly nature UT with the following...
  3. K

Offering: Female Lightningrod Pichus (Dream World) + Light Balls

Would you take a Heart Scale for one?
  4. K

Light Ball

Not even sure its even possible in this Gen, but if you do have one and are willing to part with it I will give you a Heart scale and a UT lvl 25 Tirtouga.
  5. K

Male Eevee that knows Trump Card

I need a Male Eevee that knows the move Trump Card for breeding purposes. I don't have much to offer but I can offer: 1. A Oshawott egg that will know Trump Card from the planned breeding 2. A dreamworld Farfetch'd Lvl. 10 3. A Dreamworld Swellow Lvl. 31 4. A Cover Fossil 5. A...
  6. K

What if YOU ran the Pokemon Anime?

Lets say for the sake of argument I became the writer during this season (Unova saga/arc), I would probably let whatever ideas going around at the time play out and only really require a couple of things to happen this season. 1. Team Rocket remains viable threat and Ash beats them and...
  7. K

Shiny Tranquill

Alright I'm already in there.
  8. K

Shiny Tranquill

Alright, whats your FC? I'm ready to trade whenever you are.
  9. K

Shiny Tranquill

If that shiny Zorua is legit you got a deal.
  10. K

Shiny Tranquill

That was actually directed at big DUB, but if your breeding anything else (perfect IV's really don't matter to me because I don't play competitively) let me know.
  11. K

Shiny Tranquill

Female What pokemon?
  12. K

Shiny Tranquill

Its level 28 and has a quiet nature. I'm not really looking for anything in particular so just make an offer.
  13. K

Looking for a Tepig Egg

Thank you! My friend code is in my sig, just pm me when your ready to trade.
  14. K

Looking for a Tepig Egg

As the title says, I am looking for a Tepig egg. I don't have much to trade, but I do have some items I'm willing to part with: 1.Heart scale (up to 2) 2. 1 Thunderstone 3.1 Dawn stone 4. 1 Cover Fossil Reply to this thread or PM me if interested.
  15. K

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Black City Shrinking? Sorry if this has been asked before, but I had 8 trainers in my Black City plus the big shopping center building the first time I entered it, but I decided to go there to see if there was a Water stone there today and now there are only 3 trainers and 2 houses there. Is...
  16. K

At the end of Pokemon Black & White **Contains Spoilers**

Unless you mean a Stadium game and some Mystery Dungeons, I don't see why you would assume that there would be anymore then 3 versions this gen. Every generation thus far has only had the 2 main versions then a 3rd version.
  17. K

Pokemon you didn't think you would use

Simipour has won me over since it took out the dragon gym all by itself. Putting blizzard and an expert belt on it makes it a solidified dragon slayer.
  18. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Its a fake. Piglits HP was exactly the same at level 50.
  19. K

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Damn, I was hoping they where fakes. Smuglord is the only Evo that looks even semi-decent.
  20. K

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: Rumored Pokemon and Prediction Thread http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/5d949a9/ Torchic beta art outlines the picture, and isn't as dark as the above pictures.
Back
Top Bottom