Search results for query: *

1. Synthaphone

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

This is easily the worst take I've seen here so far, and considering how this thread has devolved over the past hundred or so pages, I'm thinking I'm gonna call it quits. Hate to do the whole 'announcing you're leaving' thing, I was going to just leave quietly, but I realized I wanted people to...
  2. Synthaphone

Electrike is there- who knows? Boy, without Mega Manectric on the table, I would trade the Electrike line for the Shinx one in a heartbeat... Not permanently, of course, but for one game? Absolutely. I'm hoping for Furret- it doesn't seem super likely, but its one of my favorite Pokemon, and...
  3. Synthaphone

I didn't really feel strongly about any of the Pokemon we've seen so far- I'm sure there'll be something this generation that is my Wooloo though. Last generation I was really excited about Lurantis, Bewear, Cutiefly, Popplio, and Mimikyu, and all of those except Popplio were revealed later on...
  4. Synthaphone

I loved the puzzle game- I got really good at the hard puzzles, I think I completed one in under 12 seconds once. I'd love to see some sort of customization feature like Secret Bases, Ball Capsules, or dressing up Pokemon to make a return- I still feel like they could make some simple...
  5. Synthaphone

Did that interview/article from pages back where they were talking to Masuda really say we might be seeing the starter evolutions sometime in the next few months? I'm really looking forward to seeing what the middle stages look like- I'm torn now between Scorbunny and Sobble and am hoping that...
  6. Synthaphone

I thought that was how Wingull was supposed to look though? Like, I'm pretty sure the limited animation is a deliberate choice for Wingull- it rides updrafts and sort of hangs in the air. They're never going to look like completely natural birds unless the Pokedex goes down to a way smaller...
  7. Synthaphone

I like the outlines too- I feel like it actually helps make the models look a little less like balloons and a little more like cartoons (I swear I didn't intend for that to rhyme, my heart sank as I was typing it...). ((Also, by cartoons, I think I mean any sort of stylized, illustrated style...
  8. Synthaphone

I bet you're right, in that a Pokemon's Dynamax form will probably get stronger as it levels up- do you think levelling up Dynamax level will happen automatically as your Pokemon levels up, or would it make more sense for it to be a different stat that is raised through some other method? I'm...
  9. Synthaphone

I think the high quality animation they were talking about might not necessarily be for battle animations, and might instead be going into some other feature that we haven't had revealed to us yet. I really don't think we know enough yet to make any sweeping statements about overall quality...
  10. Synthaphone

Man, I also have that issue- I keep paying for Bank because its convenient and I have too many Pokemon to fit on one game cartridge (a living dex + a bunch of event legendaries and breeding rejects I've accumulated over the years), but I do worry about all of my Pokemon getting lost- I don't...
  11. Synthaphone

View: https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/1139581456903213056 This is interesting- I'm glad to have some context for some of those weird looking decisions, I couldn't quite believe that they were as ridiculous as that post made them seem.
  12. Synthaphone

I kinda think Eldegoss is going to be the final stage- I was interpreting its name as a combination of the words 'elder' and 'gossamer', and think it kind of looks like a little old lady, so I'm not sure where it would go from there that isn't sad, or morbid, or an even older plant lady. I guess...
  13. Synthaphone

No, it's not the modelers and animators, the models and animations aren't the problem- its how they're being utilized and implemented into the game that's so strange and inefficient. Lillie's model and animations were fine, its the fact that they decided to put hundreds of the same model in...
  14. Synthaphone

I think Dynamaxing has the potential to be interesting, even if I'm not very positive on it so far. I do have some questions I'm curious to see the answers to though: When a Pokemon like Grookey is Dynamaxed, it looks pretty dang big already- will normally big Dynamaxed Pokemon be the same size...
  15. Synthaphone

I absolutely refuse to believe that they remodeled every Pokemon again so that can appear Dynamaxed. Every Pokemon in the game seems to be able to be Dynamaxed, so there's just no way that would make any sense as a viable option? Maybe they uploaded identical models but bigger as separate...
  16. Synthaphone

But there's also all the forms Joker901 mentioned: Plus stuff like Unown, Darmanitan, Keldeo, Meloetta, Xerneas, Tornadus/Landorus/Thunudus, Giratina, Shaymin, Deerling/Sawsbuck... hell, Shellos/Gastrodon probably could count. There's a LOT of alternate forms. I don't really think we can...
  17. Synthaphone

There are actually in-universe excuses you could make for Galar, too- there's all sorts of wildlife that isn't allowed to be imported into specific countries, usually because its invasive. They could use that in-game to explain why, for instance, Pachirisu isn't allowed into Galar (I recently...
  18. Synthaphone

That's a weird comparison to make if they're mad about the animation for being at expense of the entire Pokedex, considering Digimon pretty much never has all of its monsters available in every game. The game play doesn't even usually stay the same between titles- they play it a lot faster and...
  19. Synthaphone

I mean, I guess for me the thing is that I don't really care if other people decide not to buy these games- if someone decides they don't think they'll like it, then it won't hurt me if they don't buy it, and they can always pick it up later if they change their mind. I guess I can see people...
  20. Synthaphone

I think my strategy, based on what we know now, will just be not putting anything into Home unless I know it can move into SwSh (until they release more games that I can use my other Pokemon in). I have a complete living dex that I think is going to be staying in my Bank, and the only full teams...
Back
Top Bottom