Search results for query: *

• Users: Dexington
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

With the Roll of the Dice (OU Warstory)

I just had this battle today on Shoddy, and it is easily the best one I have had. I just made this new team, deciding to go back to OU after Salamence was banned to try out the new metagame. This was the second battle with my new team. The first resulted in a 5-0 sweep by Breloom and me being...
  2. D

Hail Down Under? (UU RMT)

I love weather teams, and up until now I haven't had much success at running a good Hail or Sandstorm team. I always assumed Snover was useless, and through my attempts at a sub-seeding lead Snover, I learned that he was useless. Then I found this set up, and also replaced a Blastoise, and have...
  3. D

Scramble Challenge

The reason I didn't post this in the "Create a Challenge" thread is because this requires a lot of posts if somebody actually wants to do it. I'm gonna rip the rules directly off of Smogon, since that's where I saw it first. All credit to them, or whoever they give credit to along the way...
  4. D

NU on UU

OU bores me endlessly, and I don't really like using the common UU Pokemon (read: Moltres, Dugtrio, Ambipom, etc.). So I figured I would make a NU stall team and see how well it did on the Smogon UU ladder. Fantastic results, I have lost maybe 3 times in the past week and it has gotten me up to...
  5. D

New and Creative moveset thread

Attention: 5th gen sets go here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=82151 Smogon has one of these, so I figure why don't we make one? Pretty much post some of your favourite movesets, complete with natures and EV's, IV's if necesarry and explain what it is supposed to accomplish. The...
  6. D

Gimmick RMT

This team is purely built around shock value, and it has done such in the few battles I have used it on Shoddy. I know that it is not a good team on paper, but it works in practice. Tuff One the Wigglytuff Ability: Cute Charm Nature: Bold EVs: 252 Def/252 HP/6 Sp. Atk Item: Focus Sash ~...
  7. D

Unorthodox Rain Dance RMT

So, I kinda just threw this team together randomly, wanting to make a rain dance team that nobody would see coming. Thus far, testing on Smogon's shoddy server, it has gone exceptionally well. Changes in bold Uxie Ability: Levitate Nature: Impish EVs: 252 Def/252 HP/6 Atk Item: Damp...
  8. D

Want: Flailing Buneary

Since the move is only available through HG/SS, I would like someone to trade me a Buneary with the egg move Flail. I could offer several Riolu with Earthquake and Blaze Kick, Bagon with Hydro Pump, Gastly with Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Psychic and Explosion, Roselia with Leaf Storm and some...
  9. D

Offering: Hydro Pump Bagon

I am offering a Modest (+Sp Atk, -Atk) Bagon that knows Hydro Pump. This is a very good nature for the famed SpecsMence. I have other hydro pump Bagons as well, though they are not of as good a nature. I am looking for any of these items in return: Power Weight Power Belt Power Lens...
  10. D

Wanted: List

Hey everyone, I'm just looking to complete my Pokedex and just need a bunch more to do so. I don't have any way of getting these, so any help is appreciated. Mew Johto Starters (Thanks m1st3rand3rs0n) Pineco (Thanks vince220) Shuckle (Thanks vince220) Stantler (Thanks sylvenquesti)...
Back
Top Bottom