Search results for query: *

• Users: theugly773
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Blizzard time in the U,S Glaceon

*Before the thundersnow storm sweeping across the U.S I breed my first trade in GTS from Pokemon black months ago. That evee i took to a special "glacier stone" located inside a cave. When you raise Evee level in that room, it becomes Glaceon. So first person who posts here shall get this...
  2. T

5th generation mystery egg giveaway

well as you guys know pokemon black/ white are around the corner i breed a few older generation pokemon for black and white only...they're free all you need to do is pick a number from 1-24 and i'll leave it aside or just do a trade with me on heartgold or my platinum version and you get a free...
  3. T

Want- Flying and surfing Pikachu

if anyone has it can u please post here or PM me and we'll work a trade out. thanx
  4. T

Wanted: Vaporeon

does anybody have a vaporeon they can trade me?
  5. T

Surfing pikachu

Need 1 please. I can trade for a flying pikachu
  6. T

Flying pikachu

Damn those pikachu are hard to get in the pokewalker and I ended up with 2 flying pikachu . So if Anybody has a legit pokewalker surfing pikachu and wants to trade for a flying one, let me know
  7. T

Need vulpix!

Need a vulpix from SS preferably a female..
  8. T

Need ledyba

I am looking for a ledyba. Low level please and female. Preferably from soul silver game. Thanx
  9. T

The shiny leaf!

No way not even 5 mins into looking for the shiny leaf in my heartgold game, my cyndaquil found it!! :) need 4 more to get the crown frm Lyra
  10. T

You got what I need soulsilver plAyer

Need someone with soulsilver to trade me a vulpix or ledyba, but both have to be females. I can trade pokemon bot available in your version if you like
  11. T

my first trip to johto..things i liked...

when i first played the Gen II games..it was amazing..probably the best gaming experience i've had in my life..They took pokemon to a whole new level...the biggest thing that i loved was offcourse a new region and new pokemon...the fact that there was night and day..and the fact that you got to...
  12. T

Pokemon Battle Revolution ...Pokemon

i am looking for the Pokemon Battle revolution special event Electivire & magmotar..PM me if you guys have them
  13. T

Charmander IV breeding

i have 6 charmanders so far...i have a "above average" Charmander...he is a QUIET nature.. and for those who care about IV breeding.. he is (11/19/31/19/31/31)Those who dont care about IV breeding and just want a charmander, hit me up i have 5 other ones...so it's gonna b a first come first...
  14. T

The adoption center

I have a magby by the name of red. It just hatched today. For those who care about iv breeding well the father I believe hAd good stats while the mom I raised, so for sure I know she had a 31 iv stat on defense. The magby seems like it's gonna have good stats it's hp is 12 already and it's...
  15. T

What do you need?

Anyone looking for any pokemon in particular? i just completed my pokedex in platinum and have now a gold trainer card :) anyways if you guys looking for something let me know...
  16. T

NEW wi-fi event for HG and SS Tomorrow 11/11

for all the people who already have copies for HG and SS. you can dowload an event through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. it will be a MEW..yes a Mew, lv. 5..it's only attack will be POUND and it will hold a Premier Ribbon..as what i read, is similar to a CLASSIC ribbon...so if you have HG and SS...
  17. T

The Kanto connection<

if you guys want any Gen I pokemon (#1-151) hit me up i can emigrate them from my fire red. I mean this is for people who care where their pokemon come from<< and you can find where you caught or where the pokemon got emigrated in the Pokemon summary page...
  18. T

12th movie arceus!!

yup a lvl. 100 Arceus from the movie give away in japan...i believe if you transfer this into HEARTGOLD & SOULSILVER.. there will be an event where you will eventually be given the choice of an egg of either, DIALGA, PALKIA or GIRATINA. which are said to contain a special attack...you interested...
  19. T

japanese PiPLUP

i have a lvl. 5, untouched japanese piplup.. OT: SAKE (its in japanese but can't write katakana here lol) NATURE: Calm MOVES: Pound & Growl only WARNING: i noticed that when you trade a japanese pokemon with no nickname, and you evolve it the name turns to english if you have an...
  20. T

Pokemon center japan event pikachu

It's a pikachu that knows surf that a friend traded me from a pokemon evnt in japan Hit me up if interested OT: PC Yokohama ID No.: 12268 Nature: Modest Ball: Cherish Ribbon: Classic Item: lucky egg Move: Surf
Back
Top Bottom