• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Blizzard time in the U,S Glaceon

Status
Not open for further replies.

theugly773

A rookie pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
*Before the thundersnow storm sweeping across the U.S I breed my first trade in GTS from Pokemon black months ago. That evee i took to a special "glacier stone" located inside a cave. When you raise Evee level in that room, it becomes Glaceon. So first person who posts here shall get this Glaceon..the details shall be in the bottom. And again. This Pokemon is LEGIT!! If you dont have B/W i will gladly reserve it for you. I taught it Blizzard thanks to the snow storms in the U.S>>BTW IT'S FREE YOU CAN GET IT AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR PAL PAD IN POKEMON BLACK/WHITE

POKEMON: Glaceon

Level: 2 (used one of my 5 rare candy that you find through out the black and white game)

EV's: Untouched

IV: 14/28/30/24/31/25

ABILITY: Snow Cloak

ATTACKS: Hail, Tackle, Helping Hand and Blizzard.

ITEM: never melt ice

Please may I have this Glaceon? I don't have Black or White yet, but am planning on getting at least one of them :)

CLOSED CLOSED CLOESED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom