Search results for query: *

• Users: Tuska
  • Order by date
  1. T

Rocketshipping General Discussion

You're right, this is a great example what I miss nowadays. Back then we got cute stuff in episodes with non Rocket focus as well... it's a shame the writer don't gave us such cute sidestories like in EP142 anymore. I could cry if I see this scene =) [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] So to...
  2. T

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Hey everybody, back from the unknown =) I really missed you guys and the thread and the first thing I saw, that it was closed oO Luckily the whole situation was explained to me by Jeska (thanks again) =) Shame that we lost our old thread, but since we are very active with our speculations (when...
  3. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Definatly^^... But at least we know that thay got a happy end (I hope^^) I felt really bad for James in this scene... I mean he made clear that he can't stand that woman, and proved it by rejecting the inheritance... but this didn't seem to mean anything for Jessie in this scene... all she...
  4. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Hey, I like your analysis of the possibilities very much =) It seems as it this would be a very important episode (though I hope it wont foreshadow the departure of our beloved Trio =( with shippy happy end or not) I can't see TRio leaving before the end of the series, honestly but maybe I...
  5. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

HOORAY! FOR RIBBON #4 :) And hooray for Seviper! I was so hoping that it would be win a ribbon before it leaves ;) Well, I wasn't wrong I knew Seviper would get a little succsess before it has to leave someday. For the 5th ribbon, maybe she' is going to use both of them... Mime Jr. for the...
  6. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Yes that is very sexy =) XD I love it Aww, thanks :blush: That's very nice of you saying I'm cute and friendly ;) I know and hate that! That's why nobody I know in real life will learn of my obsession of Team Rocket ;) Good decision =D I agree with Polywhirl, it's nobodys...
  7. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I don't know, when I look at it, it seems to me that James is in the foreground and they don't lie in each others arms...Jessie didn'te even reach out her arms, both of them are (for me) next to James not around him. Anyway that is just my personal opinion I still saved this episode just for the...
  8. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Very small indeed =) Maybe we soon get a scene where they both blush. PS: WOHAAY! Finally! I found a sub version of DP146. The first thing I do at the moment is to save it, until the german version makes it to the internet ;) I didn't know that Jessie looked so creepy in the end (where she...
  9. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

10. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Yes =) The most erotic scene in a kids show, I think ;) It's a shame, that this episode didn't make it to germany -.-' The problem with being a human ;) We' ll becoming older and older and they keep they youth and good look over the years. Sooner or later they will be considered as kids...
  11. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

;) I think it's a good idea. I agree, I mean nowadays the digital art had improved since the awful art in the 6th season, but I miss the sinister and threatening look of the trio as well... The Bad ass motto from DP147 (I think it was in this episode) was awesome and reminded me a lot on the...
  12. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I think it's not that important Kanto is so in the past that it doesn't really matter anymore, maybe it is a character development from James. =) You're right neither of them is a real pessimist, sometimes I wonder how they can be optimistic with their fail history XD But it's their...
  13. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

He used to be in older episodes, and was in most cases the first person to give up, while Jessie seems to be more hopeful and optimistic (contrary to DP117, which really surprised me back then). In Meowth Rules he's complaining about their situation in the beginning of the episode and Jessie...
  14. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Hey, I'm sorry, I was so quiet again, but I was on vacation for one weak =) But I was stalking all along so I'm up to date. I was really surprised when I red this in bulbapedia... seven cotnest but one gym battle? =) I really hope Jessie will be shown winning her ribbons on-screen (but I'm...
  15. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I'm sorry thak you, I wonder how many times I will repeat this silly mistake. We can everything we want XD And it was the fault of the damn twerps! ;)
  16. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Maybe, but also not that long ago that I could forget it. I see Oh don't worry about that ;) You're not annoying, it's cool that you fight for the threat and try to get the people posting more often =) XD Lol I love it! No you're not =) It's one of my favorites but it sucks, that...
  17. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Sounds to me as she was talking about herself, asking peoplewhy they aren't that active anymore in generel. In my case it was a few days ago. I know she was talking to RG. This was a joke :) Sorry I should have make it more obviously. Two times in the 11th season in the wassily cub and...
  18. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Kinda cute, that, although he screwed up the mission, she hugs him in fear after that short moment =) She doesn't seem to be that mad at him How the times had changed =) Really funny You're kidding, you made my day, by showing me that I was not forgotten ;) You're not annoying. You just...
  19. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I already said it was EP136 Chikoritas Big Upset ;)
  20. T

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Ep136 Chikoritas Big upset, written by Takegami, so no wonder XD If I remember the episode correct, than thay are happy =) I think it is the moment when they are saved from the giant Gengar. No, I think its from EP062 in which all the Clefairy appear, you know? I don't remember what was said...
Back
Top Bottom