• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, I try to think like that when I'm upset over something, "Team Rocket never gives up so I shouldn't either!"

;) I think it's a good idea.

Personally, my favorite thing from the Kanto days (and some other days) was the old traditional art style xD I'm probably one of the only ones, but I like how the art used to be. When I first saw a digital episode the first thing I said was, "Whoa! Jessie and James got younger over the years!" But honestly I love little things from every season so psshah >3<

I agree, I mean nowadays the digital art had improved since the awful art in the 6th season, but I miss the sinister and threatening look of the trio as well... The Bad ass motto from DP147 (I think it was in this episode) was awesome and reminded me a lot on the good old days =)

You're totally wrong! I think most of the people here actually prefer old art to new one. It had its advantages and disadvantages but I loved how much realistic it looked... Hehe, my art is inspired by that style to today! XD

Right, they looked totally realistic =) The proportions worked really well, and they looked really mature back then.

Jessie: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking about Grumpig?"

James: "If it's reminding you of my ex-fiance, then yes."

Jessiebelle was an bizarre pig, too! XD I totally love that quote XD Jessiebelle wasn't even forgetten in AG.

Small picture, but you get the point (or you could look at any of the pics from the end of Holy Matrimony!, she boobs looked huge there). She actually went down like an entire cup size between traditional art and digital art :c That's something I'll admit is on my list of missing the most.

That outfit of hers is sexy! =)

...And is it wrong that I always though Musashi and Kojiro were anywhere from 17-19 years old for a while? ^^;

=) I think not. I saw them as 17 for a while, but I had to accept that they are allready in their mid twenties... I always thought it highens the tragedy of Team Rocket, that they are hardly adults and have to be criminals to survive...

But even if they are older, it's tragical enough

I don't think they're 15, I'm just sayin they look 15 sometimes. I do think that Jam

That is unusual =) You're the very first person who say, that they have a different age, as far as I know.

They're about 25 canon-wise. Not 100% proven, but hinted at the second movie.

Hinted in which way? And I think a producer of the show (or maybe a writer I don't know) said in an interview that they are 25.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone :crush:! I'm totally ticked off, though, because I'm in the middle of writing a Rocketshipping fanfiction for today, but I have to go to my grandma's house- and they have NO INTERNET SERVICE THERE. :uhoh: That means I either have to finish it in a few minutes (it's a oneshot) or post it on Tuesday. :bawling:

By the way, did you guys happen to read "It Felt Like Electricity" on fanfiction.net? You probably did, but it was awesome!

From the new episode:

Jessie should keep her hair like that more often. Thanks, Piplup! :lol:

If I'm not on today or tomorrow, talk to you guys Tuesday, then! By then, I'll be able to have a belated-Rocketshippy-Valentine's-Day and enjoy all of the "goodies" that you guys have made. :)

I'm so ekghdfk--Happy today, I have a Rocketshippy dream! :3

So Musashi, Kojiro, and Nyasu decided the best way to get the twerps pokemon is to split-up, and corner them from different directions.

So Musashi and Kojiro get walkie-talkies/ cell phones. Kojiro goes into the forest [where there's bad service ;)], Kojiro then says "We're breaking up..." as he's losing service.

Musashi looks all blushing and shocked and goes all "W-wee were dating..?" and Kojiro's all "Dating..?" Then it just ends. XD

Pretty all my dreams end unresolved :/

Thank you! I love their style, they always made Kojiro look extra cute.

Me too! He's one of the better AD's besides Tamagawa. XD<333

From the new episode:

YES!<3 We love wet-haired Musashi! ;)

Shame the dub went all: "Now I needz to get my hair done!~" :(

HAPPY HEARTS DAY!!!
]
Rocketshipping_by_Endless_Summer181.png

Shame the dub went all: "Now I needz to get my hair done!~" :(
I don't know, but every time I read this I want to hit someone. And I think that someone is Jessie.

You guys should read RG's fic. It's so cute <3

They're about 25 canon-wise. Not 100% proven, but hinted at the second movie.

Really? Just wondering, what part of the second movie? And is it sub-only? xD I don't remember that is all.

By the way, did you guys happen to read "It Felt Like Electricity" on fanfiction.net? You probably did, but it was awesome!

27dayz is awesome :D They have another Rocketshippy story and I adore both of them >3< I wish they'd come hang out on this forum sometime.

So Musashi, Kojiro, and Nyasu decided the best way to get the twerps pokemon is to split-up, and corner them from different directions.

So Musashi and Kojiro get walkie-talkies/ cell phones. Kojiro goes into the forest [where there's bad service ;)], Kojiro then says "We're breaking up..." as he's losing service.

Musashi looks all blushing and shocked and goes all "W-wee were dating..?" and Kojiro's all "Dating..?" Then it just ends. XD

xDDD I can just imagine that, wow.

Me too! He's one of the better AD's besides Tamagawa. XD<333

I should start learning the names of the writers and animators XD And speaking of animation...what's with "We're No Angels"? It looks like videogame art.

Happy Singles Appreciation Valentine's Day, everybody <3!

Unfortunately, that's just 'cause I'm still pretty new to the fandom. Usually I lose my shippy vibe after a few months, but I'm feeling pretty strong about this one XD Plus I've got plenty of fanfiction-buds I have yet to convert back to Pokemon and Rocketshipping.
Haha, convertions ;D

When I was still new to the fandom almost 10 years ago, I knew ro the beginning that this obsession wouldn't be ordinary one xD That was the time of Pokemania at its best and my parents thought I would get bored with it after few months like every kid tends to. But they were sooo wrooong :lol: Team Rocket and Rocketshipping are my only fandoms that lasted this long and this intense.

Oh crap I nearly forgotten about that one >_<
But the difference is that in this picture they fallen in this position by accident, but still a very good rocketshippy picture.
"Still a very good rocketshippy picture." you say? Pfff D:

Kojiro may have fallen by accident, but you know... it took him quite long to get off her :p She didn't seem to mind it either XD They just stared, panted and sweated XD

You can't understimate the most erotic scene on Pokemon! XD

Nice pic meron. And there isn't that much nudity indeed. With a little imagination, Jessie could even still be wearing a strapless bikini, and this could represent a scene on the beach. So perhaps you could even unspoiler it. :shy:
QFT. You don't need a spoiler for that kind of pic. We're not this prude, you know :lol:

=) I think not. I saw them as 17 for a while, but I had to accept that they are allready in their mid twenties...
Hehe, I believed that they're 17-18 at first, then I believed that they're 20 for a long time XD And at first, it was hard to accept for me that they're in their mid twenties too XD But now, I'm ok with it, especially if I'm 21 arleady XD For some reason, it doesn't seem right for me that they're younger than me xD But in a few years, I'll have to accept even this fact xD

I always thought it highens the tragedy of Team Rocket, that they are hardly adults and have to be criminals to survive...
Lol, exactly! And when I was 14, I wrote a fanfic where I portrayed Jessie and James as people who in reality hate their job as they were forced to work as criminals otherwise they wouldn't survive int he streets... They confessed love to each other, and shortly after that, they decided to leave Team Rocket... Giovanni sent a serial killer after them, because they were regarded as the traitors of Team Rocket xD;
Such a drama xD; That whole fic was just awful and extremely OOC. Nowadays I'm surprised that people didn't bash it, but they liked it... o__O;

Hinted in which way? And I think a producer of the show (or maybe a writer I don't know) said in an interview that they are 25.
In Pokemon 2000 Musashi said to the twerps, that they're 10 years too young for love stuff, and Kojiro added: "And we're 5 years too old!". Considering the twerps are 10 years old, the math is easy - they're 25.

Hehe, that's a funny dream xD But don't worry, my dreams end unresolved too D: If I had one that's actually nice, of course :/

Poliwhirl42 said:
From the new episode:

Aww, she looks so cute in this shot! :crush:

I don't know, but every time I read this I want to hit someone. And I think that someone is Jessie.
And I think that someone is PCI.

*dashes off to read it*

Haha, convertions ;D

Well, technically I was in the rocketshipping fandom maybe 7 or 8 years ago. I think I even had an account on serebii, haha. But it's sort of like that XD I wonder if I wrote any fics when I was 7.

You can't understimate the most erotic scene on Pokemon! XD

And no one can deny it, either <3 o <3

In Pokemon 2000 Musashi said to the twerps, that they're 10 years too young for love stuff, and Kojiro added: "And we're 5 years too old!". Considering the twerps are 10 years old, the math is easy - they're 25.

Technically only Satoshi is 10, but that's not the point. I'mmmmm excited to hear that :D They're ten years older than me, holy crap.

Here's my second pic for Valentines. It has some nudity but nothing graphic:
35btpfs.jpg
Ooooo very nicely done! And I agree with everyone else, I don't think you needed the spoilers, but I understand why you put them, just to be safe.

Yes, I have, I like 27dayz writing a lot because their stories are fun to read. I've considered trying to invite them to the forums because I think they would like it here but I decided not to because I was afraid it might freak them out haha.

That's a funny dream, and I can totally see Musashi making a cute little mistake like that.

I read it, and think it's fantastic. Good job RG!

Haha, convertions ;D

When I was still new to the fandom almost 10 years ago, I knew ro the beginning that this obsession wouldn't be ordinary one xD That was the time of Pokemania at its best and my parents thought I would get bored with it after few months like every kid tends to. But they were sooo wrooong :lol: Team Rocket and Rocketshipping are my only fandoms that lasted this long and this intense.

That's so cool that you remained loyal for so long. I was into it when it was first popular but then I lost interest after the first few seasons, and got back into it when DP started.

Hehe, I believed that they're 17-18 at first, then I believed that they're 20 for a long time XD And at first, it was hard to accept for me that they're in their mid twenties too XD But now, I'm ok with it, especially if I'm 21 arleady XD For some reason, it doesn't seem right for me that they're younger than me xD But in a few years, I'll have to accept even this fact xD

Lol I agree, it's weird to think that I finally caught up with them since when I first watched the show I was Ash's age.

Well almost caught up to them- I have a little over 4 years to go haha.

I'm surprised that they are mid twenties because I always thought they were late teens/early twenties. But now that I think about it, it fits them because they did a lot of things in their lives before joining team rocket, (like Musashi went to nursing school).

Edit: Kojimusa and Neopuff, I just saw your new videos on YT, and they are awesome! :)

Last edited:
Plus I've got plenty of fanfiction-buds I have yet to convert back to Pokemon and Rocketshipping.

If you do manage to convert them, I hope you make them watch some DP episodes so they can get caught up with their characterization.

I actually hadn't checked FF.net in awhile. But if people are actually going to start writing fics again I will.

The story was pretty good, but it felt a bit OOC to me. But then, the TRio are hard to write for. No wonder different writers write them slightly different.

:lol:

That's one of the most hilarious dreams I've ever heard. :-D I think it's great just as it is. You don't always need a perfect resolution to everything.

And I think that someone is PCI.

And I think it's a certain person at PCI...

I read it, and think it's fantastic. Good job RG!

Aww. Thanks guys. :)

Lol, exactly! And when I was 14, I wrote a fanfic where I portrayed Jessie and James as people who in reality hate their job as they were forced to work as criminals otherwise they wouldn't survive int he streets... They confessed love to each other, and shortly after that, they decided to leave Team Rocket... Giovanni sent a serial killer after them, because they were regarded as the traitors of Team Rocket xD;

I think I might've actual read that...

the math is easy - they're 25.

Which is the best age. :-D

Yes, I have, I like 27dayz writing a lot because their stories are fun to read. I've considered trying to invite them to the forums because I think they would like it here but I decided not to because I was afraid it might freak them out haha.

Why would it freak them out? We're not that weird, are we?

Edit: Kojimusa and Neopuff, I just saw your new videos on YT, and they are awesome! :)

I agree. :) *wishes she had time to work on her Rocketshippy AMV* I'm impressed KM actually got the recent Contest in there! You sure work fast. :)

Thanks! I have another video I'm in the midst of finishing c: It should be up in an hour or two >3>

Wow. You're quite the busy Rocketshipping bee!

o_o Really? I was told she was 12 or 13. Bbbuutt whatever.

For whatever reason, the dub left that out of the first episode. 12 comes from the manga, which is what you must have heard.

I think I might've actual read that...
I don't think so, since it was in Polish. But yeah, the idea wasn't very original, so it's very probable, that someone had similar one.

Which is the best age. :-D
Hehe :D

I guess we are.. :uhoh:

I agree. :) *wishes she had time to work on her Rocketshippy AMV* I'm impressed KM actually got the recent Contest in there! You sure work fast. :)
Yeah, that was made of win :D

And I have a favour for all people who make their fanarts, fanfics, AMVs, whatever. Don't be shy to post links here! Not everyone is aware of your accounts here and there... especially newbies and lurkers. I think it would make life easier for them.

I don't think so, since it was in Polish. But yeah, the idea wasn't very original, so it's very probable, that someone had similar one.

Oh, never mind then. But I think you're right, quite a number of people have written a fic like that before.

And I have a favour for all people who make their fanarts, fanfics, AMVs, whatever. Don't be shy to post links here! Not everyone is aware of your accounts here and there... especially newbies and lurkers. I think it would make life easier for them.

But I don't like promoting the stuff I don't like... :-(

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5744454/1/Akai_Ito
http://rocketgirl3052.deviantart.com/art/Akai-Ito-154055678

And yes, I'm going to explain the title. But I wanted to wait a day to see how many understood it.

If you do manage to convert them, I hope you make them watch some DP episodes so they can get caught up with their characterization.

I'll make them watch every single episode >3<

The story was pretty good, but it felt a bit OOC to me. But then, the TRio are hard to write for. No wonder different writers write them slightly different.

Especially since it took place in the future, it's hard to say what could happen to change how the TRio looks at things between now and then~

They seem okay with me, so I think they'd be fine with everyone else here, too XD But it seems to me they're really into school and their studies and probably wouldn't have the time for the forum since we've so *active*! (well, sometimes anyway)

I'll take that as a compliment ;D The vid's rendering right now and I like it a lot better than the Paralyzer video I made.

For whatever reason, the dub left that out of the first episode. 12 comes from the manga, which is what you must have heard.

Yeah, that's probably it.

-fidgets- Weeellllll only 'cause you asked...XD I don't think I'll post links to all my Rocketshippy fics [since I've made, like, how many in 2 or 3 months? Oh...15...that's gotta be unhealthy haha] but so far I've only got a few vids (they're mostly pretty short) and one more coming:

Paralyzer! My most recent up on youtube
Made this before I had clips haha
Anybody here watch Futurama? xD
This isn't really Rocketshippy, but one of the comments is! And I don't know what I was on when I made this omgosh

And then for anyone who doesn't know here's my fanfic.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/~neopuff . I've got 15 fics on there that involve Rocketshipping in one way or another. AND don't comment on the one with Butch/Jessie in it 'cause I swear I wasn't actually "here" when I typed that up.

*barely manages to crawl into thread* M-missed... Valentine's... bad... Rocketshipper... *collapses* I suck.

At least I got a Rocketshippy idea today... doing the infamous manga pic in anime style. I don't think anyone's tried that before...

*goes sleepy and panda-eyed* Bad Rocketshipper...

I'll make them watch every single episode >3<

O_O

Well... good luck with that.

But it seems to me they're really into school and their studies and probably wouldn't have the time for the forum since we've so *active*! (well, sometimes anyway)

I can relate. I barely have any time for this place. :/

Oh, and you find links to my DA and FF.net and all that in my sig. (Not sure how many people actually bother to look at sigs.)

*barely manages to crawl into thread* M-missed... Valentine's... bad... Rocketshipper... *collapses* I suck.

At least I got a Rocketshippy idea today... doing the infamous manga pic in anime style. I don't think anyone's tried that before...

Aww. Poor Snake. *hugs* And you're not a bad Rocketshipper! Just a very busy and sleepy one. It's not like all our stuff is going anywhere. :p

And that drawing sounds awesome. :)

O_O

Well... good luck with that.

Okay, not every episode XD

Oh, and you find links to my DA and FF.net and all that in my sig. (Not sure how many people actually bother to look at sigs.)

Huh, yeah using my sig would probably be a better idea then randomly linking to stuff all the stuff XD And I look at sigs! That's at least one.

Aw Valentine's Day isn't over where I live! And I think someone's done the "confession" picture from the manga in anime style, but no one's ever done the cuddling-pregnancy picture as far as I've seen. That'd be adorable >3<

[edit] The new video is up! Haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMJNLAdy4Mo Apparently it's been blocked in Germany [I'm not sure how diverse our group here is] so if someone wants to watch it that can't, I can deal with unblocking it.

Last edited:

That's one of the most hilarious dreams I've ever heard. :-D I think it's great just as it is. You don't always need a perfect resolution to everything.

I'm kind glad it ended like that too...but still awesome to awake from a dream like that on Valentines Day! x3

I love the silly- side of Musashi's character alot. :3 So lovable and cute...

Awwww, Thanks RG! <3 Since we've been talking about Musashi and her Contest evolutions lately, I thought it would be a good fit for an AMV [and it had a smiget of Rocketshipping in it for Valentines Day]. XD

This one was actually a quick one for me...maybe about three days of work methinks?

...And Yeah, I like having some recent stuff in there :3

I was gonna post a link XD You guys just found it too fast! ;)

I agree with RG, I love your AMV's lot! :3 *glomps*

Your Paralyzer one was just too good, along with your others! :thumbup:

D:

Your not bad Snake! Everyone here gets busy once in a while, holiday or not!

I certainly look forward to whatever you have, whenever you put it up! :D <3333

EDIT:

Is it just me, or can I a lot of you guys not respond to some comments on your videos?

...Like YouTube won't let me... :/

I agree with RG, I love your AMV's lot! :3 *glomps*

Your Paralyzer one was just too good, along with your others! :thumbup:

Ah thanks so much >3< I love your AMVs, too!

Is it just me, or can I a lot of you guys not respond to some comments on your videos?

...Like YouTube won't let me... :/

It seems to be working okay for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom