• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's one of my least favourite AD directors, if not the least, when it comes to animation (although the preview made me hope that he improved ;D )... But hey, at least he can drop us something good :D

Me too! XD; Between Takeda and Kinoshita... But atleast he's know for some random touching! ;D

:p

ROFLMAO! I found my first Rocketshippy pic (after I got back to Pokémon)
lolol.jpg

Done in summer 2008 xD Totally didn't know about Musashi's dress... I think I only saw it once before drawing that. At least I've gotten better XD

...Still better than me! XDD But yeah, you've improved very very much. :3

No offence, but I just couldn't listen to this song for longer than 15 seconds... De gustibus non disputandum est.
Lyrics are ok though ;) I don't know why, but it seems to me that it's very hard to find a song, that both have matching lyrics for Rocketshipping and a nice sound.

None taken. We all have different tastes in music :)

I have never seen the last pic before! Aww they are just too cute together <3
And yes, I agree, they look like a married couple.

ffff I laughed so hard when I read that, cuz I have an AMV started for those two with that song haha! It'll be a long time till it's done though >3>

Except I'm using the original version XD Either way, yeah there's not much to talk about lately.

Hahaha that's so funny! Can't wait to see it, I love your videos on YT Neopuff

lolol.jpg

Done in summer 2008 xD Totally didn't know about Musashi's dress... I think I only saw it once before drawing that. At least I've gotten better XD

Wow, you've definitely improved your artistic skills (not saying that this pic is bad at all- it is still quite good) but you should be proud of yourself!

jessierocketka said:
Omg... I thought of something totally different when I read "love balls" I'm incorrigible, I guess... ^^;

I'm glad I'm not the only one XDD

lolol.jpg

Ah! That's really cute XD Even if it is old. You've definitely improved from back then, which is saying a lot *3*

I actually made a pciture for Valentine's Day xD And thisis my first time posting one of my pics on here >3> I shouldn't be nervous about it since I post all my crap on dA anyways XD

Happy_VDay_by_Neopuff.png

The background color actually changes depending on the background of the site -3- I suck at backgrounds so transparent works best for me XD But Bulbagarden's green background seems a little off.

That's pretty good Neopuff! It looks nice with the blue background. :)

But I hope people are saving some Valentine's Day stuff for Sunday...

one of the ships i support! but pokeshipping is still my main.

btw was this picture put up yet
happyfamilies.jpg

lolol.jpg
Hey, that's still nice! :) But the truth is, you've improved a lot since that time :crush:
Lol at Nyasu xDDD

Neopuff said:
I actually made a pciture for Valentine's Day xD And thisis my first time posting one of my pics on here >3> I shouldn't be nervous about it since I post all my crap on dA anyways XD

Happy_VDay_by_Neopuff.png

The background color actually changes depending on the background of the site -3- I suck at backgrounds so transparent works best for me XD But Bulbagarden's green background seems a little off.
Hehehe, hot ;) Go for it, Kojiro! >D

You're using TR-themes skin, aren't you? Me too, but the backgrouns isn't transparent to me, it's a little bit darker... I guess it's because of the difference in monitor settings.

one of the ships i support! but pokeshipping is still my main.
Welcome Kailey and I hope that you will stay for longer ;)

btw was this picture put up yet
happyfamilies.jpg
Yeah, it's been up, but thanks anyway. My poor folder lacked clean version of this pic.

EDIT: 1,117th post, I guess that's a nice number? ;D
DP117_Preview8.jpg

Poor, heartbroken Kojiro screaming at the sunset D:

Oh well :(

When I first watched this ep, I remember wondering "Feromones? But aren't they supposed to work only one same species? o___O". I was mad that another Rocketshippy potential was wasted xD But if these two went uncontrollably hot for each other, then it would end up with nothing but trouble, I'm afraid :lol:
And thus, this episode would have 'parental advisory' sticker on it ;D

Not, these outfits originally come from "The song of Jigglypuff". They reused them 2 times later (including latest episode), only leaving their original hair color. Ah, 80's <3

Yeah- that would be funny though, to see them "fall in love". But it was funny with Meowth, too.

No, I meant that other comment. That picture that I posted is definitely from "The Song of Jigglypuff", but I was asking about that other picture that was similar to the outfits. Which episode was that, btw? :)

The next chapter on my most recent fanfic is going to have Rocketshipping in it! :crush:

Hey, I'm sorry, I was so quiet again, but I was on vacation for one weak =) But I was stalking all along so I'm up to date.
Also, their are 7 Contests left before the GF, and the preview for next week had the Rocket theme playing. And with Oohashi writing, who knows what can happen!

I was really surprised when I red this in bulbapedia... seven cotnest but one gym battle? =) I really hope Jessie will be shown winning her ribbons on-screen (but I'm afraid at least ONE will be offscreen like DP102^^)

Looks like Kojiro can't wait for Musashi getting her two last ribbons, hehe ;D I'm the same when I get excited and impatient about somehing xD

It's amazing that she didn't got one single ribbon in Hooen but now she is going to get the 5 necessery ribbins in Sinnoh =) I really like the way the writers show how Jessie improved to be a better coordinator. Hope she can present an amazing performance like in DP161/162 =) I'm curious.

And come to speak of the recent episode, can somebody tell me, what James was saying in their first scene? He really seems to be the one who is motivating the other two, which I find kind of strange since he used to be the most pessimistic^^

D'awwwwwwwwwwww!--Touching like that is just adorable! :3

(Loved the way she calmed down though.) <33 And the sexy 'Punk-Rocker' outfits! x3

This outfit look familiar....and the way he's calming her down reminds me of the episode Hook, Line, and Stinker where she gets angry that no fish wants to fall for her special Jessie lure. Really cute and it works ;)

Awesome! :D Hopefully we get something even just cute, but Rocket episodes are full of win!

Quote for the win!
That Shuckle episode has some good Team Rocket moments- although I wish the person who fell for James wasn't Meowth, but Jessie. *Sigh*- don't we all?

I really love that episode =) It's really funny (thanks to Team Rocket of course) after they drunk that strange juice =) I wonder how an amaroused Jessie would have have act in James' presence...

But I hope people are saving some Valentine's Day stuff for Sunday...

Since this is my first year back into Rocketshipping, hopefully I'll have that picture, another AMV, and a fanfic all posted @3@ I'm glad I have no life sometimes.

You're using TR-themes skin, aren't you? Me too, but the backgrouns isn't transparent to me, it's a little bit darker... I guess it's because of the difference in monitor settings.

TR-themes skin? XD Sorry, I don't know what that means. Well, actually the background is mostly transparent with a black layer in a very light opacity for effect ;D

And come to speak of the recent episode, can somebody tell me, what James was saying in their first scene?

He was just explaining his plan to capture Pikachu.

He really seems to be the one who is motivating the other two, which I find kind of strange since he used to be the most pessimistic^^

When has he ever been pessimistic?

TR-themes skin? XD Sorry, I don't know what that means.

She means the TR skin on this forum.

When has he ever been pessimistic?

He used to be in older episodes, and was in most cases the first person to give up, while Jessie seems to be more hopeful and optimistic (contrary to DP117, which really surprised me back then). In Meowth Rules he's complaining about their situation in the beginning of the episode and Jessie tells him to be more optimistic, and just a few episodes lates he lamantates that nobody would rescue them, much to the annoyance of Jessie.

Of course those were the german versions and I have no clue what he is saying in the original version. Anyway that's why I always saw him as the pessimistic of the group, although in DP117 he he refuse to give up, much to my surprise.

You know you're right. I've been watching so much DP (and AG to a smaller extent) lately that I'm forgetting how they used to act in Kanto.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

You know you're right. I've been watching so much DP (and AG to a smaller extent) lately that I'm forgetting how they used to act in Kanto.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Good and bad, really. Back then there were somewhat more hints, but those were the cross-dressing days as well.

Yeah- that would be funny though, to see them "fall in love". But it was funny with Meowth, too.

No, I meant that other comment. That picture that I posted is definitely from "The Song of Jigglypuff", but I was asking about that other picture that was similar to the outfits. Which episode was that, btw? :)
Oh, I don't remember, but it was in DP, I believe.

The next chapter on my most recent fanfic is going to have Rocketshipping in it! :crush:
That's great :D

Hey, I'm sorry, I was so quiet again, but I was on vacation for one weak =) But I was stalking all along so I'm up to date.
Oh, I've been wondering where are you again xD I'm glad you're back and I hope you had a nice vacations ;D

And come to speak of the recent episode, can somebody tell me, what James was saying in their first scene? He really seems to be the one who is motivating the other two, which I find kind of strange since he used to be the most pessimistic^^
Well, he maybe used to be, but now, I wouldn't say he's the most pessimistic (I wouldn't call neither of them the most pessimistic, anyway)... Remember about DP117, for instance ;) But the most often, all of them are cheerful and optimistic xD

This outfit look familiar....and the way he's calming her down reminds me of the episode Hook, Line, and Stinker where she gets angry that no fish wants to fall for her special Jessie lure. Really cute and it works ;)
Ah, I remember that ;D The truth is, he's been calming her like that many times ;D

Since this is my first year back into Rocketshipping, hopefully I'll have that picture, another AMV, and a fanfic all posted @3@ I'm glad I have no life sometimes.
Woah, that's a lot... O.O

Temporarily I don't have a scanner nor tablet, so don't expect any fanart from me... But yeah, I need to prepare FAQ for tomorrow for the project to offically start ;)

TR-themes skin? XD Sorry, I don't know what that means. Well, actually the background is mostly transparent with a black layer in a very light opacity for effect ;D
I meant "TR-themed skin". I'm terrible when it comes to typos.
Btw, anyone has a version of this picture, only with all of them saluting like Sonansu and Kojiro touching Musashi's hip? D:
picture.php
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/picture.php?groupid=733&pictureid=16836

EDIT:
Good and bad, really. Back then there were somewhat more hints, but those were the cross-dressing days as well.
Hey, I loved crossdressing :p I just wish that people could stop talking about crossdressing like if it was anti-shippy or something.

I used to believe that Kanto was the best time for shipping. Sure, it had so many hints, especially physical touching. But at the same time, it felt just random, especially if you compare shippy episodes with anti-shippy ones. Original series, when it comes to shipping, were just one, big NONSENSE, now that I think of it. I prefer less, but more rational hints to big ammount of random ones. The truth is, the Rocketshipping has been never this safe before as it is now. And we're safe until Tomioka is in charge. We will see what happens if he leaves.

Last edited:
but those were the cross-dressing days as well.

Which are bad because...

But yeah, I need to prepare FAQ for tomorrow for the project to offically start ;)

:bounce:

Btw, anyone has a version of this picture, only with all of them saluting like Sonansu and Kojiro touching Musashi's hip? D:
picture.php
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/picture.php?groupid=733&pictureid=16836

I'm kinda confused what you're asking. There's a picture like this, except they're standing and saluting? o_O

I'm kinda confused what you're asking. There's a picture like this, except they're standing and saluting? o_O
Yes, but not standing, they're still sitting. And Kojiro had a hand right on Musashi's hip. I think it was the next frame of this pic.

Maybe I could find that if I knew the name of this episode.

Indeed it is.

Screenshot2010-02-13at104916AM.png

Sorry about the Chinese subs, but I'm almost up to this the episode so a good version will be coming soon anyway.

Indeed it is.

Screenshot2010-02-13at104916AM.png

Sorry about the Chinese subs, but I'm almost up to this the episode so a good version will be coming soon anyway.

Thank you! <3 I used to have subless version on my disc, but now I can't find it anywhere on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom