Search results for query: *

1. D

Past Pokemon in Generation V

What do you people have against zubat and geodude?Some pokemon species being so common can actually help pokemon emulate the real world better thus making the entire pokemon world a little more plausible. Think about it:how many boulders there are in a cave and even on the side of the road...
  2. D

Followed by Pokemon?

It's a good feature and i hope it stays as long as they make it optional,adjust the sizes of pokemon(make huge pokemon bigger compared to your sprite) and let you chose which of your pokemon in your party is outside regardless of their position.(in your team)
  3. D

Pokéathlons or Contests.

I hope they keep both.I also would like contests to be like the anime.(maybe with combo moves like the anime and special clothing for contestants,5 or 8 ribbons that can be won in contests in various towns and a grand festival at the end) Pokethlons can be a contest designed for breeders with...
  4. D

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? I think they could go either way with eeve.They could make a dragon-type evolution and stop or they could continue for all the types. If they stop with the dragon-type then i hope they will introduce another pokemon with evolutions for all the physical types.
  5. D

More Bug Pokemon

The main reason why many think that bug pokemon are generally weak is because the way the championships are held(just battles with fully evolved pokemon and specifically bred as opposed to everybody starting from scratch with only the starter pokemon and catching pokemon and battleing each other...
  6. D

How many new Pokémon do you expect to be added

I hope they make at least 250 pokemon( i know i'm overly optimistic),around 150 new ones and 100 evolutions or pre-evolutions of older pokemon, because in my opinion any pokemon that doesn't have three stages feels incomplete somehow(excluding legendaries and pokemon with branch evolutions)...
  7. D

Things that should go away/be changed

Introducing a new type and possibly coupled with tweaks here and there made to the type chart and they can potentially make 6 triangles with all the types. That will allow you to use pokemon with never before seen types as starters like normal or bug.Am i right?
  8. D

I forgot about that :dumb: sorry. Now that i think about it it actually makes sense.Finding the starters in the wild was a bad idea. On the other hand i still don't see the harm in choosing your starter as long as it has three stages, is native to the region your playing in and is of a type...
  9. D

I'm ok with the trainer battle but i strongly disagree about the starters.While i don't deny the fact that other NPC's use them in the game i don't understand why all the starters aren't available in the wild.Because if you can catch a legendary in the wild how come you can't catch one of the...
  10. D

Re: Things that should go away. I actually like the berry system as it is because it's more realistic this way.(if you want to farm some barries you have to learn the basics of real farming:planting,watering and collecting the harvest before it gets rotten and you lose it).Looks like farming...
  11. D

New Abilities--Post your ideas

Tempest call This ability is intended to be the equvalent of drizzle for non-legendary pokemon(just like cloud nine is for air lock) The weather changes to heavy rain and lasts for 5 turns(8 turns when the pokemon with this ability is holding damp rock) unless it is changed by another weather...
  12. D

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? I don't know if its on topic or anything but here goes:I've noticed something interesting while browsing through the current pokedex.Most of the pokemon that have gotten evolutions(the third stage)all have stat totals...
  13. D

pokemon 5th generation

Any new opinions regarding my previous post?
  14. D

pokemon 5th generation

I agree with you but in my opinion they should focus more on the non-legendary pokemon.I understand that for small children to want to buy the game there should be cool looking legendaries but the same objective can be achieved with more pokemon like Lucario and Heracross which are non-legendary...
  15. D

pokemon 5th generation

What if pokerus is actually caused by a pokemon who can make itself very small.If they introduce a couple of other pokemon diseases that are not all beneficial (some affect the speed of the pokemon,others the strength or PP used on a move kind of like the pressure ability does right now but...
  16. D

pokemon 5th generation

I have a couple of ideas regarding pokemon 5th generation.They are not in a particular order.Here goes: 1)I believe that there are to many legendaries .They are 35 already after just 4 generations and probably growing :spam: How many legends are there??? Further more i thing that one...
Back
Top Bottom