Search results for query: *

• Users: Pokémad
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pokémad

Ambitious Plan

So I am planning on completing EVERY Pokédex in EVERY game, starting with red and blue. What is the best way to play those games, as I don't have, nor have ever had a GameBoy? Also I have been hearing that Gen II and III game carts are dying. I tried my Ruby cart the other day, and it won't...
  2. Pokémad

Return After A Long Hiatus

Hello everyone! A lot of you may not remember me, but I used to be a regular here at the forums. Over the years my interest in Pokémon has risen and fallen, but these past two weeks I've been playing a lot of PMD:Explorers of Sky, and that in turn has brought me back. Hopefully I can stay for a...
  3. Pokémad

Pokémad has returned

Hello everyone! You may have forgotten me, but I'm Pokémad. I'm not really that well known on the forums, since I keep going on hiatus, but I'm back! For how long is another question. Pokémad
  4. Pokémad

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Storm (Me and Modio)

Nathan was tired, but nevertheless he had to get to _____'s house, to see his dad, he was going to try out the experiment that would change our lives forever.
  5. Pokémad

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Guild Wars (Me, BeastieBayleef, KantoMasta and Oblivion)

OOC: Segment your posts into two using -------- if you are also using the other team. It had been quite a while since the world was saved from the wrath of Darkrai. The team who did that had now travelled to a different place, filled with bigger and better quests, the guild still remember...
  6. Pokémad

Mafia Club Penguin Mafia: Day 4 ffs kill a mafia kthxbai

Plot: Club Penguin is a peaceful island of well penguins, there are lots of fun things to do and play and see. One day, on the peaceful island, one by one, the speakers start emitting and ear piercing noise. You hear a cough; someone is going to say something. “Citizens of Club Penguin! I am...
  7. Pokémad

Looking to do a PMD PRP

I'm in hardly any RP's, and my other hasn't got any interest. Who would like to do a PMD style PRP with me?
  8. Pokémad

Reaper I: The Beginning [NON-POKEMON]

Plot: Reapers are being with many powers, once a human, now a powerful being. Some Reapers are Good, some are Bad. If we don't stop the Dark ones, our existence, our very way of life, will be at great risk. We need hel----p--------&%$$£"£!""! .............. [Jones] "What happened to Jones?"...
  9. Pokémad

Pokemad Returns!

:D I thought I would return. I got bored and picked up pmd explorers of sky the other day, then I remembered the forums, so I'm back from my hiatus, for how long, is unknown.
  10. Pokémad

Portal (Me and Corruption)

OOC: I'm using a custom made character, you may use Chell. Hello and again welcome to the Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one. Your specimen has been processed and we are now ready to begin the test...
  11. Pokémad

Any VALVe lovers out there?

I'm thinking of making a series of VALVe RP's, but one I'm not good at imagining a plot, two I don't really think anyone would be interested, and three I don't know how it would pan out. So any ideas?
  12. Pokémad

Hogwarts Pokemon crossover

The Hogwarts Express Nathan, Don and Hermione had boarded the train, and sat down, waiting for the train to start. "I stocked up on sweets. I've got Jelly Beans, Chocolate Pokéballs, and Caramel RageCandyBars." Nathan said. "Good Choice." Don answered. "Do I have to sit here?" Hermione said.
  13. Pokémad

Hogwarts Pokemon crossover

(Insert ingenius name) Plot: This RP is loosely based off of the Harry Potter series. Creatures are now Pokémon, you get the picture. When the RP starts, we will begin in the main hall, where you will get picked. Houses: Gryffindor=Enteidor Ravenclaw=Zapdoclaw HufflePuff=Linoopuff...
  14. Pokémad

Mafia Club Penguin Mafia: Sign ups and Discussion

My first mafia, so bear with me. Plot: Rules (Credit to Mijzellfan): A guide of mafia for newbies (Credit to Rayne): Players: 1. Megaman 2. IceKyurem 3. Makuta Teridax (TheMakutoa) 4. Swoobat 5. SoulMelody 6. Neonsands 7. sourcandy 8. Mijzellfan 9. hurristat 10...
  15. Pokémad

Isle of Ancients (Me, That Guy and Alex64)

"Uhh, where is this place? Why am I here?" The human turned Pokémon said. "Why, you're in Treasure Town! A place of wonders!" A Spinda said. "TREASURE TOWN!?!" He said, looking at his hands.
  16. Pokémad

Looking a Private Rper, or even several

I really want to do a Private RP with someone, but every time I make one, or they make one, it's always really slow. So, if people want to, they can state here in this thread if they want to RP with me, and what they want to RP about. I can do Non-Pokemon Private Rp's, so don't hesitate if you...
  17. Pokémad

Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies: Nacht Der Untoten (Me and BlazingQuilava)

Wave 1 5 Zombies Tank Dempsey M1911 (8 + 32 rounds), 2 stielhandgranate 500 points "Damn it this place, looks like there's two gun outlines on the wall, the Kar98k and the M1A1 Carbine. Those could come in handy." He said, guarding the window fcing the truck and the barrels. Takeo Masaki...
  18. Pokémad

Pokemon: The Mechanical Age

Plot: Rules: Sign-Up: Characters:
  19. Pokémad

Google Chrome Work Offline Mode?

Just a question, does Google Chrome have a work offline mode? I'm going to my friend's and I can't use their internet, and I need to know.
  20. Pokémad

Youtube Embedding

I don't know whether this has been asked already, or is not possible to do, but I would be nice if we could embed Youtube videos.
Back
Top Bottom