• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hogwarts Pokemon crossover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémad

Yo what's up?
Reaction score
(Insert ingenius name)

Plot: This RP is loosely based off of the Harry Potter series. Creatures are now Pokémon, you get the picture. When the RP starts, we will begin in the main hall, where you will get picked.

Houses:
Gryffindor=Enteidor
Ravenclaw=Zapdoclaw
HufflePuff=Linoopuff
Slytherin=Dragorin

Sign-Up:
Name:
Age (11-12):
Appearance:
Clothes:
Type of wand (Vine's twine, Ember's flame, Wave's beauty):

Reserved:

Students:
Oliver Stern (BlazingQuilava.)
Lucas Cyrus (Shadow Raikou)
Lennox Semper (Corruption)

Last edited:
May I reserve a spot, please and thank you?

What the HELL is a Linoopuff!?

Name: Oliver Stern
Appearance: Oliver is about 4ft 3in and he has short brown hair and green eyes.
Clothing: (Besides uniform) Oliver wears a pair of jeans with a white and blue striped shirt over a gray tshirt.
Type Of Wand: Embers Flame

Name: Lucas Cyrus

Appearance: Lucas is about 4ft 5in. He has short Black hair and green eyes. He a light skin tone. Overall, this is pretty much the same Lucas from DP, except the green eyes.

Clothing: (Besides uniform) He wears Black Jeans and a Red T-shirt over a gray one In Super Battles or Special Events. Normally, He wears pretty much the same DP outfit, well, he wears a blue jeans, and a Green T-Shirt with a Orange Pattern on it. And the "Hat". Normal Red Hat in both of his outfits, and the same hat but black coloured in his uniform.

Type Of Wand: Embers Flame

sdsdf.png

1st one is Special and 2nd One is Normal. Sorry i cant sprite Hogwarts Uniform but its the same uniform but has lucas's hat coloured black.

Everyone Accepted. Corruption Reserved.

BlazingQuilava.; Linoopuffs are particularly good finders.

Name: Lennox Semper

Age (11-12): 12

Appearance: Lennox is actually rather tall, and rather pale-skinned. He's rather thin and quite frankly frail, but he's incredibly agile even if he isn't gifted with incredible strength. He has a lithe figure, and his bones are rather prominent - mostly his cheekbones - and it gives him an almost aristocratic appearance.

His hair is a light blonde colour that's just a bit shorter than shoulder-length, and fairly neat, although it has a habit of becoming quite ruffled when he has to move quickly or he becomes stressed. He doesn't have a visible fringe, though his hair doesn't fall in his eyes or some other such nonsense.

Said eyes are a cool grey, and are probably his most memorable feature. They're fairly large, but he often prefers to keep them lidded so as not to draw unwanted attention to himself.

His body is all sharp edges - he doesn't have any visible fat nor muscles. If one were to draw him it's unlikely there'd be any curved lines used whatsoever. It reflects his personality, to an extent.

Clothes: (Besides uniform) Lennox was brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth, and his clothes reflect that brilliantly. He wears a plain white Tuxedo, with a pale green shirt underneath. He uses a plain black belt to secure his trousers (plain white, again), and wears a pair of formal black shoes, more suited for a wedding than anything else.

He also wears a matching green tie, but it's not unusual for him to end up taking it off because it irritates him so.

Lennox doesn't know the meaning of any type of clothing but formal wear. He's rather odd, one has to admit.

Type of wand: Vine's Twine

Last edited:
If i were to make the trainer sprites, i totally could not do yours. Nice Description!

Accepted. 1 or 2 more people needed to start.

Bump. :p

Does anyone else wanna join?

It would be nice, the RP has started, but Sign-Ups are open forever. So yeah, teachers are accepted, I am already all the teachers, but if you sign up for one, I'd gladly hand them over.

My Sign-Up:
Name:Ariana Serestial
Age (11-12):11
Appearance:

Ariana has long bright red (actual red,not like a red head in real life) that goes to her waist.She has the body of a model,and dark purple eyes.
Clothes:

Besides her uniform Ariana wears a bright red tank shirt with loose blue jean shorts.She wears bright red tennis shoes with a gold star on the outer side of each shoe,and a bright red baseball cap.
Type of wand: Ember's flame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom