Search results for query: *

1. J

Free Battle Archives.

Re: pbr battle buddy? okay PM me then, please.
  2. J

Free Battle Archives.

Re: pbr battle buddy? Alright what's your friend code? oh and PS: if were gonna battle today, it should be sometime before like, 7 or 8pm PST cuz i got school tomorrow. :/
  3. J

Free Battle Archives.

pbr battle buddy? hello bulbapedians. i havent been on the site in a while. anyone up for a battle revolution challenge? im available fri-sun at about 11AM-1AM pst. i really hav no restrictions. just no hacked n00bs please ;) my code is 1376-7429-8178. message or comment if youre up for it, i...
  4. J

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Hmm im not sure how it could be fake. I bought it on the release date at Target(if that even has anything to do with it being fake or not). But thank you, it looks like ill just have to restart. blaaah...
  5. J

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Aromatherapy is good for support against trainers who like to cause status problems(i believe it heals status problems correct?). I would say solarbeam if you have a pokemon that uses SunnyDay. Im not a big fan of the recharging after Frenzy Plant, but its a good finisher move if your opponent...
  6. J

Do you ever restart your game just because your bored?

yes i have restarted the old games loads of times to get legendary pokemon multiple times for i-forget-what-reasons. I restarted my Platinum cause i hacked it up and i wanted it to be legit and stuff and i plan on restarting it again just for the hell of it.
  7. J

Does anyone remember this rumor?

Ive never heard of it but if it was from a long time ago i probably woulda believed it.
  8. J

This has come up a lot, and... I wanna hear your opinions.

Game Team Rocket. I like them being tough and im not into the lightheartedness.
  9. J

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

Basically, if a pokemon defeats a wild pokemon/in-game trainer, and another pokemon in that teams party is holding an exp share, the EVs are divided in half. Honestly i dont know what happens if you get 1 EV. My guess is that it's rounded back to 1 after its divided.
  10. J

Speed Stat

I've always wondered, in the show, does the speed stat matter at all? I havent watched any episodes in a while but it seems like the trainers always take turns giving their commands.
  11. J

How often do you play Pokémon?

Lately, ive been playing my Diamond version a lot just to form my new team for Battle Revolution which im getting for Christmas and once i get PBR, ill probably be playing it online all the time.
  12. J

Hey, come on and say hi to me :D

Welcome! :3 Happy posting.
  13. J

HI

Welcome! The color black is awesome! :3
  14. J

Wanted: Timid, HP: Fire, Budew

I'm looking for a Timid Nature, Hidden Power: Fire, Budew. Any gender is fine. I dont care what the IVs are as long as they calculate to Hidden Power: Fire. I would prefer it to be low-leveled and if it's EV trained in any way, please let me know. I am offering: -Giratina Lv. 100 Mild...
  15. J

Why are you awesome?

I'm awesome cuz i play drums! :D
  16. J

Hello Pokefreaks!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay.
  17. J

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Prep Battle Lv. 50 Oh yea sorry, i got a new FC, let me get my DS and give you my new one...
  18. J

The Banned Game

banned for using the root word 'ban' three times.
  19. J

The Banned Game

banned for using pretty stars
  20. J

RNG abuse hacking?

What exactly is RNG-abusing?
Back
Top Bottom