Search results for query: *

• Users: Batbloodx
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Batbloodx

SwSh FT: Lots of G-Max Pokemon, Some Shiny

FT: ALL the Pokemon in this box: all G-Max. Shinies are Toxtricity, Hatterene, Grimmsnarl, and Machamp, each self- caught. Non-shinies for trade are Milcery, Alcremie, Hatterene, Corviknight, Appletun/Flapple, Butterfree, Toxtricity (Low Key), Lapras, Krabby, Charizard, and Orbeetle. LF: G-Max...
  2. Batbloodx

GEN VII: Looking for Black Sludge & Focus Band (Offering IV Babies, etc)

Hey everyone! I'm just looking to get a few battle items for my newest team. Right now the two I'm focused on are Black Sludge and Focus Band. I can offer IV-bred babies, some with egg moves. I have Thunder Punch Stufful, Hurricane Drampa, and Aqua Jet Wimpod. I also have Mareanie, Mimikyu, and...
  3. Batbloodx

GEN VI: Offering 6 IV Ditto & 6IV shiny Magikarp

Shiny Magikarp is Adamant natured; Ditto has an Impish nature. I'll consider all fair offers. :)
  4. Batbloodx

Shiny Clauncher! Take it away!

Just get it out of here! Looking for IV-Bred Volbeat, Sableye, or Ditto, but will consider all offers (especially bug and ghost types)!
  5. Batbloodx

Special Move Absol, some HA

Absols have: Zen Headbutt Hex Megahorn Curse Magic Coat Baton Pass Perish Song Various abilities: Pressure, Super Luck, and HA Justified. Mostly looking for IV-bred Snorunt or high-IV Ditto, but will consider all offers. :)
  6. Batbloodx

GEN VI: LF: Shiny Sentret?

Since --as it turns out--Sentret isn't available via friend safari, I'll need to find another way to obtain the shiny I'm looking for. I don't really have a lot of free time available to Masuda Method for it, so if anyone happens to have one, I'd love to take it off your hands. Obviously a...
  7. Batbloodx

GEN VI: Need Nidorans (male and female)

I was looking through my PC on Y and realized I don't have any members of the Nidoran family! Can offer HA Pokemon, and IV-bred egg move leftovers. Otherwise, name your price. Thanks :)
  8. Batbloodx

Kotaku calls original Gen 3 games "one of the worst" ...thoughts?

I know I speak for more than myself when I say that generation 3 is one of the most beloved games in the Pokemon franchise for fans; so much so that the desire to see it get remade has been discussed here for years... so how do you feel about this author throwing out such a claim? You can find...
  9. Batbloodx

GEN VI: Need a few legendaries -- please :)

I was looking through my legendaries and realized that I'm missing a select few. I have most of them from previous games transferred via PokeBank, as well as some event Pokemon (foreign and non), including Mew. I need: Latias Meloetta Kyurem Thunderus/Landorus/Tornadus Perhaps more if I...
  10. Batbloodx

GEN VI: LF: Life Orb. Name your price!

I'm entering a tournament this weekend and I need a life orb for my team. I don't think I'll have enough time to earn one in -game...so I need one ASAP. Please help! I have some IV-Bred Egg Move Pokemon leftover from breeding projects, HA Pokemon, some items, etc. otherwise I'll consider all...
  11. Batbloodx

Anime Good Anime... Bad Ending

If you watch enough anime, it's bound to happen at some point. So, you get into a series--REALLY into it--you get attached to the characters, immersed in the story, and start stringing episodes one after enough because you can't stand waiting to find out what happens next, and watch the plot...
  12. Batbloodx

Pokémon that should have additional/alternate evolutions

We've all been there. It's your first time discovering a new generation of Pokémon; you pop in the cartridge, play through the game, and get to know each new Pokémon you encounter. Your first Pokémon evolves--that familiar tune plays, and your beloved creature becomes shrouded in light and...
  13. Batbloodx

GEN VI: Looking for Castform

Nature, gender, etc does not matter...I just need a Castform. My FC is 4484 9014 8492. Thanks :)
  14. Batbloodx

GEN VI: IV-Bred Skitty

I'm looking to get my hands on an IV-bred Skitty (preferably female). I'm breeding egg-move Eevee and Clefairy, and I've got my 4IV father; so all that's left is an equally-impressive Skitty mom. I'd be happy to offer you one of the offspring in return, unless you'd like something else...
  15. Batbloodx

GEN VI: Anyone have a Shiny Stone? (Important)

I've been really adamant on breeding/catching a shiny Eevee for a while now; and I was wondering if it was possible for anyone to lend/trade me a shiny CHARM in exchange for whatever you'd like to make my search a little less grueling. You can either let me keep the charm, have me trade it back...
  16. Batbloodx

GEN VI: Seeking Shiny Eevee (or Eevee FS) - Will Consider All Offers

Hello! I've been trying to catch/breed for a shiny Eevee because I'd really like to have a blue Sylveon. I'd like a beneficial nature if possible, and with the egg move Wish if it's not too much to ask (I can supply the parent if necessary). Otherwise, if you already have one, or it's too...
  17. Batbloodx

New Eeveelutions in B&W2?

So, I've come across this image floating around the internet a few times, and several friends have passed it along to me swearing it's real. I'm skeptical, especially since I haven't heard any breakthrough news on Bulbagarden, Serebii, or anywhere else. That does make me question what the...
  18. Batbloodx

offering all tms (from DPPt/HGSS)

Revamped version of an old thread; the majority of it still applies. I thought I would post this here because it seems a lot of people are in need of TMs, and I have quite the collection. :P I can offer any TM you need in return for some of the following things: Egg Move or IV bred Pokemon...
  19. Batbloodx

TM93 (Wild Charge)

Hello, I'd like to teach my Eelektrik Wild Charge and really don't want to wait on evolving him until after level 59 to do so naturally. You may even give me a cloned copy if you don't want to get rid of the original, and seeing as TMs are reusable now, I can give it back when I'm done, if you...
  20. Batbloodx

WANTED: Gamestop Event Celebi

Well, in all my lameness I managed to somehow forget to go to Gamestop and pick up my Celebi. I remembered today... once it had already closed. -.- If anyone's willing to get rid of a cloned copy or if they have extras, I'd really appreciate it. I'm not sure what I have in return... some EV...
Back
Top Bottom