• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TM93 (Wild Charge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batbloodx

Stranger than you dreamt
Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to teach my Eelektrik Wild Charge and really don't want to wait on evolving him until after level 59 to do so naturally. You may even give me a cloned copy if you don't want to get rid of the original, and seeing as TMs are reusable now, I can give it back when I'm done, if you want.

In return, I can offer you many things; including any TM from Gen 4, IV-bred Houndour, Black exclusives, Starters, Zorua, Archen, Tirtouga, and if what you want isn't here, make an offer. I'm open for suggestion.

Thanks!

If you just want someone to teach your Eelektrik a move, I'll do it for a Tepig [ideally with a Hardy/Bashful/Serious/Docile/Quirky nature].

You don't need to wait for the level up. You can find the TM for Wild Charge at Victory Road if you're willing to wait until you get there. That's what I basically did. I leveled Eelektrik up until he learned Thunderbolt then just Thunderstoned him and taught him Wild Charge via TM.

Seeing as TMs cannot be traded anymore (and items from Gen IV, such as Gen IV TMs, cannot be transferred forward like you offered), I'm closing this now.

As said, you can find TM93 in Victory Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom