Search results for query: *

1. C

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

True. It wasn't until 5th gen that Ash caught a Dark-type OR a Rock-type (Larvitar he didn't actually own notwithstanding). And we're still waiting on him to catch a Steel-type.
  2. C

Ash's Pokemon XY Team/Predictions and Speculation

There are two Pokemon I hope Satoshi catches in Kalos: Honedge and Yveltal. Okay, before you rip into me, I know Yveltal is such a long shot that it's like shooting down the moon with paper wads and a bent straw. But I'd REALLY like for ash to have a legendary Pokemon for ONCE, and I don't like...
  3. C

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread While I am and always will be a MorpheusShipper... Serena in the anime is really normal. And normal in a GOOD way. She gets annoyed... at things one should be rightfully annoyed at. I feel she is going to be down-to-earth and rational, which makes her both easy to...
  4. C

What's your favorite Opening? (Japanese)

"Together" must be in my youtube favorites for SOME reason... I also like the Advanced Adventure opening a lot. But the new XY opening, V (Volt), just resonates with me for some reason. But it isn't a voting option here...
  5. C

Preview BW056 - Iris & Monozu

Re: BW053 - Iris & Monozu Everyone listen up, cause I'm giving my predictions: While traveling through town, Iris notices the Monozu lurking around. She leaves some food out as bait, and then tries to befriend it. She is successful, and the two have some heartwarming fun times. But then...
  6. C

Review BW050: Raimon Gym! Magnificent Electric Shock Battle!!

Ah, this is the episode when Snivy's personal vendetta becomes a hatred of an entire species.
  7. C

News Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram"

re: Pokemon Back in U.S. theaters! "White Victini & Zekrom" & "Black Victini & Reshiram" If they do an event, it'll probably be the Special Golurk/Hydragion givaway, or the Reshiram/Zekrom givaway.
  8. C

It's coming! Speculation on the New Pokemon Best Wishes OP

We're nearing 52 episodes, so that means that we're going to be seeing a new Pokemon Best Wishes opening sequence pretty soon. Things to Discuss: What will the song be like? Will they switch back to regular animation, or keep it CG?
  9. C

Episode 54: Accelgor

This episode seems to be of a similar vein of the old Gligar-man episode, the main difference being that this guy is in a lot better shape and he has a pompadour. The superhero guy has an Accelgor, and they fight against a bunch of baddies centered around Ice-type Pokemon.
  10. C

BW053: Iris and Monozu

In today's previews, we got a preview for an Iris-oriented episode. It seems that she finds a Monozu and bonds with it. I don't know for sure, as I don't know any Japanese, but it would appear that the Monozu is owned by another trainer, possibly an abusive one. This episode probably occurs...
  11. C

Review BW045: Ohbem and Doublan and the Dream Thief!

Plusses: This episode was like one giant acid trip. Minuses: This episode was like one giant acid trip. But seriously, why did they have to attack Nyasu so much?
  12. C

Funny Pokémon Goodies

These are okay now, right?
  13. C

Review BW043: Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

I see you cared enough to post... Anyway, Loved Satoshi's expression when Iris tried catching Meowth. BTW, who da man? I would like to remind everyone of my amazing predictions not but a few short weeks earlier. I get bragging rights.
  14. C

Crack Episode Ideas

Kibago: Hi! Wanna be my friend? Please please please please? Gible: *vapid stare* Kibago: Umm... Gible: *starts trying to eat a rock* Kibago: *Sweatdrop*
  15. C

Review BW042: Decisive Don Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

THE WRITERS used Fake Out! It was Super Effective! But seriously, sometimes even the best of plans and inventiveness just can't overcome a terrible Type disadvantage.
  16. C

Review BW042: Decisive Don Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Dento actually told Ishizumai to use Rockslide, so it wasn't like Kibago just using Outrage all of a sudden. Speaking of Outrage, I really enjoyed seeing it. About Pikachu using Thunderbolt on Doryuuzu: Satoshi outright states that he knew it wouldn't do anything, and that it was just to get...
  17. C

Preview BW043 - Nyagotiator Nyasu! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode I would just like to say: I told you so.
  18. C

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I named my female Yamask "Ghost-chan," because I just loved how cute she was, and her cry was cute too. Then she evolved.
  19. C

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Darn it. Then who do you think will get Aianto?
  20. C

Characters that Can/Should appear in Best Wishes

I don't think people realize that Misty would be miserable in Unova. Look at all of the bugs! They aren't mostly cute and relatively weak like in Kanto and Johto. These things are huge monsters! Heck, there are two lines of Bugs that can hit Water-Types for Super-Effective Damage! Heck, there's...
Back
Top Bottom