• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Characters that Can/Should appear in Best Wishes

I want to see Snivy's old trainer. That would be an epic episode.

IF it had an old trainer.

Honestly, if we get 3rd gen remakes, I would really think that Dawn should appear, maybe with some Hoenn Pokemon like May did when she came back for that Walace Cup contest.

I would actually watch the dub if ^ happened.

3rd gen remakes makes me wish for Haruka. :< There's a way to get her in the story too, and maybe she'll go on a tour or something after she wins the grand festival to advertise contests in Isshu.

I'd like to see other Rocket members during the Rocket/Plasma arc such as Domino, Butch, Cassidy, etc.

I also really want to see Miyamoto appear, and see how Jessie reacts.

I'd also like to see Misty and Brock make cameos, but only if it's signifigant to the plot.

If we get 3rd Gen remakes, I'd either like cameos from May and Brendan or a special about them (somthing like that).

Finally, I really want N to appear in the Rocket/Plasma arc.

I don't think people realize that Misty would be miserable in Unova. Look at all of the bugs! They aren't mostly cute and relatively weak like in Kanto and Johto. These things are huge monsters! Heck, there are two lines of Bugs that can hit Water-Types for Super-Effective Damage! Heck, there's Galvantula here, and they could probably OHKO her Gyarados! And remember, the scent of clean water attracts Bug-types!

i'd also like to see Eusine again, why? maybe he went there to search for the shiny suicune, like the one who starts the zoroark event!

I don't think people realize that Misty would be miserable in Unova. Look at all of the bugs! They aren't mostly cute and relatively weak like in Kanto and Johto. These things are huge monsters! Heck, there are two lines of Bugs that can hit Water-Types for Super-Effective Damage! Heck, there's Galvantula here, and they could probably OHKO her Gyarados! And remember, the scent of clean water attracts Bug-types!

Didn't they sorta drop the scared of bugs thing with her years ago, though?

Didn't they sorta drop the scared of bugs thing with her years ago, though?

Not really,in her last appearance "A Real Cleffa Hanger"Misty was still scared of bugs like Beedrill,and in first appearance in Hoenn she was scared of Shedinja.She always had tolerance toward some bugs which looked pretty in her opinion like Butterfree or Ledyba but anything which had characteristics of arachnids like Spinarak,or was shaped like Beedrill,Metapod or Paras for example terrified her.

Misty never got over her fear from bugs choosing by looks if she will like some or not.

Last edited:
Katie Ritchie Tyson(being a champion he can relax and train with Cynthia) and Morrison.

I wished N competed in the Don George tournament in a disguise or something.

I don't care about anyone else except N and Gary.

N SHOULD appear along with Team Plasma - what's the point of ignoring the King of the opposing team?

Also Gary - PLEASE at least as a cameo... he received not enough screentime despite being the primary rival in the original series and Johto. I'd like to see an episode of him and Trip XD

How about Volkner? I would like Ash to witness a battle of him and Shauntal just like mentioned in games

I know it's not their regions, but people like Will or Sidney.

Failing that....if we get an episode with Caitlin? We NEED Darach in it too. Poor guy gets shafted in the fandom, he needs a little spotlight.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom