Search results for query: *

1. C

It's coming! Speculation on the New Pokemon Best Wishes OP

We're nearing 52 episodes, so that means that we're going to be seeing a new Pokemon Best Wishes opening sequence pretty soon. Things to Discuss: What will the song be like? Will they switch back to regular animation, or keep it CG?
  2. C

Episode 54: Accelgor

This episode seems to be of a similar vein of the old Gligar-man episode, the main difference being that this guy is in a lot better shape and he has a pompadour. The superhero guy has an Accelgor, and they fight against a bunch of baddies centered around Ice-type Pokemon.
  3. C

BW053: Iris and Monozu

In today's previews, we got a preview for an Iris-oriented episode. It seems that she finds a Monozu and bonds with it. I don't know for sure, as I don't know any Japanese, but it would appear that the Monozu is owned by another trainer, possibly an abusive one. This episode probably occurs...
  4. C

What if Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh switched properties?

I've always fantasized about what would happen if you caught Duel Monsters in little Poke'balls and Pokemon occured as a holographic trading card game. Your mission is to come up with what wacky things would happen. You can name card stats for Pokemon, the Attacks and Abilities of Duel Monsters...
  5. C

Anime Move Classification

This is basically an explaination of my comment in the Pikachu's new move thread. I know that moves in the games are classified by type and whether they are Physical, Special, or Status moves. But the Anime is so dynamic that I feel that a different classification system should be made. Thus I...
  6. C

Best Wishes 22 - Castelia City! Venipede Panic!

Hiun City! Fushide Panic! The six-hundred-eighty-first episode, featuring the adorable Pokemon Fushide, AKA Venipede. From the sounds of the title, it looks like one or more of these poisonous critters are gonna be rampaging through Hiun.
  7. C

Turn another Game Character into a Pokemon!

If your favorite game character were turned into a Pokemon, which one would they be? Samus would obviously be a Genesect. Have fun!
  8. C

Who is the Most Important Anime Character?

This is a little Poll to see what people think about who the most important character in Pokemon is. This means that the Pokemon Anime wouldn't be the same without them, and the Pokemon Legacy would have failed without them. Have fun voting and discussing!
  9. C

What do Shippers think of other Shippers?

I've always wondered what some shippers thought about shippers from different ships when they aren't angrily defending their ship. Please post here to tell the world about the respect and brotherhood/sisterhood that you have toward other shippers and their ships! Thank You!
  10. C

How Do You Like The New Battle Animation?

After seeing the latest Pokemon Best Wishes episode, I am reminded of how much the battle animation has advanced since the beginning. Each generation produced new animations on the same attack, notable examples being Bubble Beam, Quick Attack, and Iron Tail. I want to go through some of the...
  11. C

What New Pokemon do you want TR to Have/Not Have

Thought I might as well put this out there. I definitely do not want Team Rocket getting their hands on a Bachura unless they use it WELL. Nor a Meraruba. I can and would appreciate them getting a Monozu, Baruchai, Hitomoshi, and/or Tesshiido. What do you think?
  12. C

Your Pokemon Products:

Hi there! This is a thread where you can "Advertise" Pokemon products that you come up with, such as Shuckle Berry Nectar or Lunar Wings. Example:
  13. C

Your Most Epic Battle Ever!

What battle have you had, in-game or vs. a friend, that got your heart pumping or has a scene where you just lucked out? I was once battleing a friend of mine in a double battle, I had my level 50 Tentacruel and Mamoswine out, she had a Lv. 100 Empoleon and Giratina out. I used hail the...
  14. C

Talking to Your Pokemon?

While playing Platinum, I found that, for some odd reason, my Pokemon were able to take hits better, caused more damage, dodged attacks better, healed from status conditions quicker, and were more accurate than usual if I used verbal encouragement during a battle. Am I the only one...
  15. C

Pokemon Types That Ash Has Yet To Capture

Okay, so Ash recently caught a Gible, marking his first Dragon-Type Pokemon. But what of the other types? Ash has yet to capture a Dark-Type, Psychic-Type, or a Steel-Type Pokemon. Will Ash ever capture a Pokemon of these Types?
  16. C

A brand new Ship that Everyone can Agree on!

I hate how shippers are always banging on eachother, so I came up with the perfect solution for everybody!:yahoo: (except Ash). Heeerreee wheeeee gooooooo! AshXMisty&Melody&Bianca&May&Anabel&Dawn&Angie. See? Most of the mainstream shippers will be happy, and all of the girls get the guy of...
  17. C

PaulxMarley?

Does anyone think that Paul and Marley would be perfect for each other? I mean, they're both emos so they have something in common, but while Paul is way too intense, Marley is too quiet and downtrodden in personality. Thus, they complete each other. And try picturing them together in you...
  18. C

Should Dunsparce Evolve?

When people think of absolutely pointless Pokemon, many bring Dunsparce to mind. However, if a Fifth Gen. evolution were to be created, would you be more willing to add Dunsparce to your team? And what do you think it would look like? All standard forum rules apply.
  19. C

Ash and Pikachu to leave in Fifth Generation?

I was surfing the internet for Pokemon news yesterday when I came across an alarming article. Please read it here. http://www.toonzone.net/blog/blogs/192/huge-pokmon-announcement-piplup-to-be-the-new-mascot/ Despite the fact that this was posted on April Fool's Day, a lot of the evidence...
Back
Top Bottom