Search results for query: *

1. H

The Hell Master invades the battle arena

Just tried my hand at competitive battling, if that's what you call it, and put together a team. Here it is: Gallade Item: Focus Sash EVs: 252 Attack, 200 Speed, 56 HP Nature: Adamant Ability: Steadfast -Taunt -Close Combat -Shadow Sneak -Destiny Bond Yep, ripped off right from Smogon. I...
  2. H

Do we REALLY care?

Okay, first I would like to clear this out: I'm totally unsure on which forum I must put this, so any kind mod could move it or something like that if its in the wrong one. Now coming to the point.... We hear and read so much about Global Warming, Climate change, pollution etc. these...
  3. H

How does your gender matter?

I'm talking about the gender of a person. In today's "modern" world, how do you think your gender shall matter in the various fields of life, social and professional?
  4. H

Hello there!

Hi people! I'm a newbie to Bulbagarden(as you might have guessed). And I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm from India and my favorite pokemon is Nidoking. I own all the Pokemon games from ALL the generations but I still don't have a wi-fi(which means no trade and no battling, people)...
Back
Top Bottom