Search results for query: *

1. Miya902

closed

nevermind, got what I needed. thanks =3
  2. Miya902

GEN VI: LF Y Megastones

So I recently found out the PokeDex records mega evolutions. And I'm trying to collect all the stones for the PokeDex. I'm missing some Y exclusives and wonder if anyone had any spares they're willing to part with or they're not using, or planning on restarting their Y game and such. I'm...
  3. Miya902

Ocean [Hawaii] Vivillon pattern

cool! Thank you! I just went on GTS and looked for scatterbugs instead of vivillons and was able to get a garden form for an ekans. =D
  4. Miya902

you can trade scatterbugs and they evolve into that pattern? :O
  5. Miya902

Hey, im home now and can trade when ever you're ready. =3
  6. Miya902

Take your time with mine! I'm usually up late, Im from California, and im usually up til 3am. xP And i have to pick up my sister sometime tonight. So take your time. =3 and if I dont respond on here, PM me or add me on Pokemon and poke me to trade. I have your's ready to go. =3
  7. Miya902

Awesome! Are you ready now? My codes 2895-7052-1642 I found you friend code and added you. When ever you add me, just send me a trade~
  8. Miya902

May I ask for two of these? One for my sister and one for me? I have A few extra Japanese, Australian, Moderns, Polars and High Plains. Unless you're interested in something else?
  9. Miya902

GEN VI: LF Y Exclusives, Fossils & Vivillons!

Hai fellow trainers! I need some help collecting some pokemon, for my pokedex! I have lots to offer to return, if you don't see something you want below, just ask. I may have it. I wont trade shinys or legendarys for these however, keep that in mind. Thanks! I can offer the following starter...
  10. Miya902

LF Lightball

Hi there, I'm looking to obtain the item Lightball. I can either trade you a Pokemon for keeps, or I'll clone your Lightball and keep the clone for myself, and still trade you a Pokemon as payment. Your choice. =3 I just don't want to take someones only Lightball, if they'd rather keep it. Below...
  11. Miya902

A Californian Born and Raised

Howdy, from another Californian! =3
  12. Miya902

LF Shiny Genesect

Majority of my event Pokemon are legit, but I do clone them before trading them, I dont trade the originals away.
  13. Miya902

LF Shiny Genesect

Thank you for the trade Yoshi, im now looking for the Shiny event Genesect, if anyone has one that they'll let me clone or keep, that be great.
  14. Miya902

LF Shiny Genesect

Re: LF Genesect I can certainly do that. =D PMs would be good.
  15. Miya902

LF Shiny Genesect

Hi there, I'm looking to obtain the Shiny Genesect from the movie even in Japan. I can either trade you a Pokemon for keeps, or I'll clone your Genesect and keep the clone for myself, and still trade you a Pokemon as payment. Your choice. =3 I just don't want to take someones only Genesect, if...
  16. Miya902

LF the Level 100 Event Deoxys

Thats fine. gives me time to clone the victini. All tho Saturdays are somewhat busy, so im not sure when I'll be on. But if you reply to the thread or send me a PM when you're ready, I'll get it on my phone and let you know if I can trade or not. =3
  17. Miya902

Do you mind if I clone my victini? And I don't care what nature it is.
  18. Miya902

Howdy, I'm looking for the level 100 event deoxy's that is currently live for pokemon black and white 2. I unfortunately only have pokemon black and white 1 so I can't not grab one for myself. I already tried. I do not mind if its a clone (or to clone it for you) and I have the following pokemon...
  19. Miya902

LF Tornados (Found one, please close)

I am looking for the Incarnate Forme Tornadus, the original one found in Pokemon Black/White 1. Not the Therian Forme acquired through the Dream Radar. Clones are fine, and I don't mind cloning your Tornadus if you don't want to part with it. Below I'll list pokemon that I can offer to trade for...
  20. Miya902

Meloetta

I can help you collect the other starters if you like? I have them all. =3 I also can get you a clone of Meloetta if the other trades dont work out.
Back
Top Bottom