Search results for query: *

• Users: Knife
  • Order by date
  1. K

Move changes

Spore needs a slight accuracy decrease. Petal Dance/Thrash need to be 120 BP to match Outrage. Razor Wind needs some kinda status boost on the initial turn. Close Combat needs a minor accuracy decrease. Stealth Rocks shouldn't be up the whole match and fall after X amount of turns or...
  2. K

Do We Want New TYPES? (Yes)

First of all, where in that post have I said that I supported/opposed adding a new type? Tell me where you got that idea from, or were you reading in between the lines too much? Also, duh. I'm talking purely about the types themselves, not about the specific Pokemon belonging to those types...
  3. K

Do We Want New TYPES? (Yes)

People think the types are balanced? Let's compare two common types. Grass is weak against 5 types and is resisted by 6 types (not including itself). It does have resistances to common attacking types like water, electric, and ground. However, the many weaknesses and bad coverage outweigh the...
  4. K

Give the player a love interest!

The closest thing to a love interest in Pokemon is Wes and Rui in Coliseum.
  5. K

Worst Pokemon

Luvdisc is pretty useful, seeing as they have a 50% chance of carrying a heart scale.
  6. K

Worst Pokemon

Disclaimer: This entire thread is subjective so don't get offended if your favorite Pokemon is insulted. What do you think the worst Pokemon in game series is? This does not necessarily refer to competive battling, although competitive value can be an argument. For instance, Butterfree is...
  7. K

Combatbility With DPPTHGSS: Confirmed!

Combatbility? Is that a word? It was kind of obvious, considering they're on the same system and all. I do wonder if this has some sort of direct compatibility with games like PBR, RSE, and FrLg.
  8. K

New Items

To further this idea, maybe make the recovery 1/10 instead of 1/16 for those specific types. Of course, this should be limited to very few types like poison and grass. With the notable lack of weaknesses, giving this type of leftovers to water types might be a bad idea.
  9. K

Mrs. Mime?

Yeah, Sr. Mime could still wear the same make-up, but with wrinkly skin and a blue beard.
  10. K

What kind of features do you want to see?

I just want some character customization (at least for link battles). It feels weird to be battling your clone all the time.
  11. K

Found this around the net; what do you think?

Damn, now I want a grass/dragon type.
  12. K

Offering: Surfing Pikachu from pokewalker

What nature is it?
  13. K

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: Seeking PBR double battle Code is 1162-2279-0172. I'll host. If you want, we could do 2 out of 3 battles. I want to test my other teams as well. All battles 6 vs. 6.
  14. K

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Seeking PBR double battle Can go handheld, but prefer not to. Rules are standard.
  15. K

Wanted: Surfing Pikachu (specific natures)

Nope, need a Pikachu with the natures listed in the thread. All PBR Pikachus are Hardy natured, which not what I need.
  16. K

Wanted: Surfing Pikachu (specific natures)

Hi. I'm looking for a surfing Pikachu (probably one from the Pokewalker event) with a specific nature. The nature can be one of the following (with the bolded natures being preferred): Lonely Naughty Hasty Naive Mild Rash I am offering a flying Pikachu instead (from the Pokewalker...
  17. K

Changes to metagame

-It isn't so great and makes certain Pokemon unusable. Shedinja can't be used after Spikes have been placed and poor Charizard loses half of its health upon entry. -So what if there's a sleep clause? It is still annoying that Spore hits most of the time and renders a Pokemon useless for a...
  18. K

Changes to metagame

This topic for predicting changes as well as discussing things you'd want to be changed about the metagame. Personally, I feel that it is inevitable that a new evolution of an existing Pokemon will make it into OU. Some things I want changed about the metagame: -Nerf Stealth Rock and...
  19. K

Wishlist Time

My wish is that the main characters are more developed. I'm tired of typical protagonist who sets out to be the ""Pokemanz Mastar". The character design should be a little better too. What is Gamefreak's obsession with 13 year old protagonists wearing hats? Character customization is the best...
  20. K

Do you think any current Pokémon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions?

Re: Do you think any current Pokemon will have Evolutions or Preevolutions? A Cacturne evolution would be great and not broken at all.
Back
Top Bottom