• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of features do you want to see?

@Ksemanr: It doesn't seem. It is northern. It's directly confirmed IN-GAME (not implied, but confirmed) that Sinnoh lies to the north: when you play Sinnoh Sound on your Poké Gear radio, DJ Ben refers to Sinnoh as a northern region.

Pokémon has never been a launch title as of today. But who knows, things might change.

I meant that it always seemed to be northern, even before they confirmed it in HG/SS. Sorry for the confusion. I should've worded it better.

Yes please. Pokéthlon > Contests.

I'd also like a female rival, but I'm not betting on it. :p

Adding onto this.
A choice between male/female rival.

No PokeAthelon or Contests.
Hate em both.

Better spots to train pokemon?

More Pre-Evolutions!!

Also Gen V should be done for both the DS and 3DS the idea of the 3DS sickens me. I hate motion sensors.
Especially on the wii.

As a minigame, Pokethlon was fun, and it was nice that you don't have to specifically raise pokemon to win (i.e., train them to get the moves they need to win the contest). As the major alternative to battling, yeah, neither are quite doing it for me.

Here's the thing, though. Much like the location-specific evos, if they do ditch contests, Feebas (WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO GET A FEEBAS?!) needs a new way to evolve into Milotic.

I would like a game where you can play as a pokemon and in first person mode and you use a gun to fight other pokemon except all of the other pokemon are zombies.

As a minigame, Pokethlon was fun, and it was nice that you don't have to specifically raise pokemon to win (i.e., train them to get the moves they need to win the contest). As the major alternative to battling, yeah, neither are quite doing it for me.

Here's the thing, though. Much like the location-specific evos, if they do ditch contests, Feebas (WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO GET A FEEBAS?!) needs a new way to evolve into Milotic.

Although I would like to see a pokemon that can evolve by doing Pokeathlon.

Also, I wanna see starters with different types. Maybe one ice? Idk.

In HG/SS if you give your pokémon a massage their beauty stat increases, therefore allowing you to evolve it.

If they just kept that up they could leave contest out. I just think if they improved contest they would be alright. Maybe save it for a side-game though.

For some odd reason, I'd like the Pokemon to follow you in Gen V like they do in HG/SS. I usually don't really care what features are in the games, but yeah...

I want the DPPt style gts to come back
i hate that i have to have it in my dex to trade for it -_- how can i get an arceus when i didn't go to that event

I want the DPPt style gts to come back
i hate that i have to have it in my dex to trade for it -_- how can i get an arceus when i didn't go to that event
You know, in DPPt, you couldn't trade for a Pokémon unless you had already seen one, for the gts, that is.

Here's another one. Like Prof. Rowan had you do in D/P/Pt, you will only have to SEE a Pokemon to fill up the Regional Dex (what's the point in catching a Legendary when I'm not gonna use it anyways)... and when you get the National Dex, just fill that one up by catching.

How bout a wi-fi region ?....were you can see other pkm players moving around and you can challenge them....yeah and have your own house in this region...you might end up with these massive urban centres but hey why not?
And have a real person elite 4.......

ya like thats gonna happen but cool no?

How bout a wi-fi region ?....were you can see other pkm players moving around and you can challenge them....yeah and have your own house in this region...you might end up with these massive urban centres but hey why not?

Sounds cool, but that would wear the battery down sooo much XP and it would be impossible to play without internet :(

I've wanted something like this for YEARS. When the wireless adapter came out it said I should always at with it on. I thought that meant I could see my friends running around. I thought wrong. Characher customazation plz. K Thx, bye

I really want a 'Battle Simulator'. One where you can use your team against Pokemon in your Box.

Not exactly sure it'd be that helpful, but right now, I wish I had one...

One thing I'd kind of like to see is a kind of "free range" PC Storage System, like the arrangement Ash seems to have going with Professor Oak in the anime. This would only be accessible once you've defeated the Elite 4, and at that point your regional Professor would give you access (via some previously secret path leading from your hometown) to the storage area.

Essentially, it'd be kind of like an in-game version of Pokemon Ranch (there are overworld sprites for all Pokemon now, so why not?), only the Pokemon here would be all the same ones listed in your PC Boxes. The actual PC System would be more like a catalogue of all the Pokemon you've got stored back with the Professor, and they'd still be able to be withdrawn and deposited over the PC (just like in the Anime).

One thing I'd kind of like to see is a kind of "free range" PC Storage System, like the arrangement Ash seems to have going with Professor Oak in the anime. This would only be accessible once you've defeated the Elite 4, and at that point your regional Professor would give you access (via some previously secret path leading from your hometown) to the storage area.

Essentially, it'd be kind of like an in-game version of Pokemon Ranch (there are overworld sprites for all Pokemon now, so why not?), only the Pokemon here would be all the same ones listed in your PC Boxes. The actual PC System would be more like a catalogue of all the Pokemon you've got stored back with the Professor, and they'd still be able to be withdrawn and deposited over the PC (just like in the Anime).

I like that. The reason I like it? This is that reason: I remember when I first loaded all my Pokemon onto Stadium (or stadium 2... or Colosseum.... doesn't matter), and looking at the status bars of all of them at once, and seeing that, bar a few, ALL OF THEM DESPISED ME.

So I'd really, really like this, if they made it like the new Secret Base/(HGSS) Safari Zone: customizable, and your pokemon will be happier depending on what area you put them in, and what you put in that area with them. Plus, it would give you more opportunity to interact with all of your pokemon and be a better trainer, which is totally in line with games' overall mission statement.

And you'd be able to see how everybody shuns Ditto for being the village bike.

I just want some character customization (at least for link battles). It feels weird to be battling your clone all the time.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom