Search results for query: *

1. A

UK Arceus Event!!!

For all you UK trainers, here's the catch: There will be an event for you to test the HGSS game pre-release version included below. Now, don't get excited to fast, because the catch is this: it only happens each day at different stores: Glasgow Fort - 285 Provan Walk, Glasgow Fort Shopping...
  2. A

Tweaking: FAQs

I'll answer any questions you guys have for tweaking, a well-known method of leveling up your Pokemon quickly and getting Darkrai, Giratina, Cresselia and Shaymin as early as three hours of gameplay, just as soon as you get the bike. Curse my computer. I was making a FAQ, but it shut down on me...
  3. A

Wanted: Starters

Alright, so here's the deal. I want Hoenn starters, that's for sure. Not really caring about Kanto or Johto starters. They seem to lack something...I'll see what you guys want, and see if I can afford. Mind you, training all my special Pokemon to Lv. 100 takes a LOT of time and effort. Beating...
  4. A

Ello, My Fellow Trainers

The name's Kendrick, you can go by that, or go by my username, which is long and tricky to write, let alone pronounce. Alright, so I hope I can make friends with everyone, and look forward to compete with everyone. P.S: If you give me a hard time, I'll make sure you run out of steam in a...
  5. A

Cross-Region Trading

I'm assuming, that in the course of Pokemon events, should it be necessary...my bad, wrong paper. Strike that. Do you think we would be allowed trading across generations like using the means of Pal Park in Gen IV? I think it would be awesome.
Back
Top Bottom