Search results for query: *

1. B

Complete My Team!

Thanks for the suggestion. I was also suggested Starmie for a similar Spinner role from another site, so I'll choose between those. I'm leaning towards Starmie for preference, but if trying to breed that becomes too annoying I'll switch over to Tentacruel.
  2. B

Complete My Team!

Hello, I'm working out my first team, and don't really know what to use in my last slot, so some suggestions would be much appreciated :). My current team is as follows: Whimsicott Skarmory Blissey Chandelure Flygon
  3. B

Did you use HM slaves?

Yes. Old games it was a Kangaskahn, now its Bibarel and Tropius
  4. B

The Diaries of Black and White

I'm exploring the Post-National Dex routes/training my team, and on Village Bridge I entered a house with a lady and a lot of Patrats. Upon talking to the lady she said something along the lines of "Thank you Patrat for making me who I am!" or something liek that and ran out. The Patrats soon...
  5. B

So, how's your Pokedex coming along? (Unova edition)

Local: Seen: 140 Obtained: 75 National: Seen: 200 Obtained: 113 I'm working on training my team more than Pokemon hunting right now.
  6. B

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I would have named mine Unagi, but I did not know that was it's name when I was a child playing SM64, and thus "Fuckin Eel" holds more personal feelings about the eel for me than Unagi does.
  7. B

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

My current team for Black: Smuglord the Serperior, reference to the fan name given to him before localization Thuggin the Scrafty, obvious Crocopimp the Krookodile, cause he's a crocodile AND a pimp! Bub Marley the Simipour, cause his hair made me think of Bob Marley, and Bub from...
  8. B

Pokemon Horoscope

I was born in April which would be Whimsicott, but I'm a Taurus (April 26) so shouldn't I be a Bouffalant?
  9. B

More GTS problems with localized names...

There is a censor? Does it only apply to the GTS? From what I read it sounds like it doesn't allow you to nickname your Pokemon with vulgarities at all, yet my Eelektross is named Fuckin Eel.
  10. B

Pokemon you didn't think you would use

I am using Simipour, which I was using in the beginning and planed on removing until I grew to really like it. It had been my least favorite monkey, and now it's one of my favorite Gen V Pokes. Also I've got 6 badges and still using Zebstrika. I kind of want to get rid of it for something...
  11. B

Which Pokemon do you think the least people know about?

Qwilfish has not been mentioned yet? Guess people must forget him a lot.
  12. B

Scariest Pokémon?

After reading this, several. Notable mentions go to Golbat, Parasect, and ALL ghost Pokemon (except for Misdrevious/Mismagius)
  13. B

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

I have a Mudkip nicknamed Mudkipz
  14. B

Save File CORRUPTED! D:

As I already stated above, my Emerald is exactly the same, and I too bought it off Amazon. My FireRed and every other game I bought off Amazon work fine though. (and I do a lot of game shopping on Amazon)
  15. B

Save File CORRUPTED! D:

I got a used Emerald off Amazon since I had never payed Gen III, and it was working fine and I got 1 badge and everything, had saved it and turned it off a few times. But then one time I turned it said my save fie was corrupted, and it sees to say that every time I try to play now. Sometimes it'...
  16. B

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

In my opinion, there weren't a whole lot of good shinies to begin with anyways.
  17. B

If you download the .rar and the files under the unsorted folder don't work, rename them and add .png to the end of each and then they will work. They are the alternate form sprites.
  18. B

Is this guy going to rip sprites of the aternate forms any time soon, like Daruma mode Hihi, blue Basuro, Castform's forms, skymin, etc?
  19. B

Thanks. And we can choose the order we fight the Eite Four? thats odd.
  20. B

Where can I see the full body sprites of these gym leaders at? The post with all the trainer sprites seems to cut off the legs of the row with Aloe and Dento and not show the rest for me, and everyone keeps talking about Kamitsure's and Furou's full outfits, but the versus sprites don't show those.
Back
Top Bottom