Search results for query: *

• Users: Talia
  • Order by date
  1. T

Are you missing any body parts?

I got my tonsils and my adenoids removed if that counts c(:
  2. T

What ridiculously common thing can't you do.

I can't do multiplication written out - unless it's in the lattice method D:
  3. T

News Iris and Cilan leaving discussion. (Confirmed)

To be honest I didn't really watch much of BW so I'm not going to be sad about their leaving, purely because I'll be happy to see a new region and hopefully a group that can hold my interest a bit longer XD
  4. T

Older Ash???

I always think Ash looks nice and older in the previews but then he's always a short little ten-year-old when the actual anime comes around :( Previews always make him look more intense xD
  5. T

Should all types be split in the TCG?

I say yes purely because it would be interesting to see who would stick with colorless and who would take the risk by using the intended energy. :) (Chances are newer Pokemon would be released with moves that benefitted from not using colorless energy so that could push a lot of people in the...
  6. T

Pokeshipping General Discussion

If Misty were to confess her feelings about Ash to any character in the anime (it can be a character of the day or even a pokemon), who would it be? I'd say her little Azumarill c(: (Since Togepi probably knew, as does Psyduck xD) I wish it was Ash though!!! (; And I apologize if this has...
  7. T

What if Misty meets Ash in Isshu? What will be Iris, Ash and Dento's Reaction? I haven't really seen the new series (my bad [;) so I'm not sure - but I'd like to think that Ash would ask Misty to travel with him for as long as she could. Dento and Iris would be polite to her, but wonder what...
  8. T

I would think Pokeshipper's do ;D ! Haha ^^ And I like the idea to post nice fanfics and drawings for Valentine's Day, romance is in the air c(: I really like this fanart because as a Pokeshipper, I live for hints XD And I can tell which hint is each just by looking at the art! :D...
  9. T

Hey guys - sorry I haven't posted in... months ^^; I'm still totally for Pokeshipping though! XD Even though the anime has changed quite a bit (aired yesterday in the US, woo) I still love it... and miss the originals c(: Pokeshipping's still awesome! ;D
  10. T

Have you ever thought about converting to another ship that interferes with Pokeshipping? I'm never going to be able to convert at this point haha, I've invested too much time c(: And I love the ship too much! Although, sometimes I think Misty should date someone so that Ash might realize...
  11. T

If Ash would write a letter to Misty, what do you think it would say in it? What would you want it to say? Well, I think Ash would probably say something like... 'Hey Misty! It's been ages! Pikachu and I have been doing really awesome. I've travelled lots of places and met tons of new...
  12. T

Pokemon Marathon on Cartoon Network

I'm not a huge fan of the AG series, but I'll be watching anyway... And what do they mean 'last marathon'?! That's crazy! I don't want this to be the last time they'll ever show a Pokemon marathon :(
  13. T

Amen to that haha xD All I know is that America was definitely for Pokeshipping when Misty was still around, and if that 'sweetie' thing made it into the game than that is really cute!
  14. T

If you could have one character in the anime a Pokeshipper, who would you choose? Why? ASH. That would make our lives a whole lot easier if he was a pokeshipper XDDD Hahaha! If not him, then I'm gonna go with Arceus. Then we'd be in for sure! ;) And I have dreams about Pokeshipping...
  15. T

Umm - I think that Ash and Misty will always travel, but only occasionally. For example most of the time they will be at their home in Kanto, but every once in a while they will take trips so they can travel again for a short period of time. Hopefully Ash will have become a master then, and...
  16. T

Yeah those pics are both from Gotta Catch Ya Later ;D The first is when he got out of the hole, and the second was when he was trapped in the hole and started thinking about Misty saying the whole 'Will you be okay without me' thing ... AWW. What time period? Well I have no clue. But it would...
  17. T

That was a really cute video and song! (Even if the voice was a little weird haha, but the lyrics were nice! :D) And I'm glad to know you're still a fan! <3 Ash - I am not alone, my friends will always be there for me One of my favorite Ash lines ;-;
  18. T

How would they react? Hmmm ;) Well Brock would probably tear up and be all 'AT LEAST YOU TWO HAVE FOUND LOVE!' And then they'd have to help him get over his failed love life. Tracey would say he always saw it coming xD May would be happy for them and probably want to plan some kind of...
  19. T

Favorite quote? OOOH Hard one! I really like the one from the Jirachi movie even if it's a dub edit and we have no proof Ash was talking about Misty xD I can't help it. Ash- A good friend left me and, I miss her, every day... but I... I know we'll always be friends forever! Gotta love the...
  20. T

Haha I love both of those drawings xD And I can totally imagine the first one happening, although I really hope it DOESN'T c(; And drooling Ash is cute xD
Back
Top Bottom