Search results for query: *

1. F

whats your favorite pokemon in the 5th gen.

Definitely Urgamoth.
  2. F

Third Version?

Reshiram isn't black and Zekrom isn't white, so that logic fails. I used to think that the third game would be Crimson, but now I'm thinking that it's going to be Chrome. That fits the "weird third game title" trend that Crystal and Platinum set.
  3. F

Team Plasma

Team Plasma are like religious extremists. They truly believe that they're doing the right thing, so they technically aren't evil.
  4. F

GenV counterparts

The Musketeers are definitely counterparts to the Beasts. Dokkora's line are counterparts to Machop's line. Otamaru and Poliwag. Bert/Ernie and the Hitmons. The green bug and the poison bug --> Caterpie and Weedle. The two plants are Oddish and Bellsprout counterparts. The goth lolis are...
  5. F

Pokeshifter Discussion Thread

Stealth Rock is banned from Wi-Fi unless the Pokemon learns it naturally in Gen V. Urgamoth is crying tears of joy right now.
  6. F

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

It's an incentive for people to buy the third game, just like how the wireless connector and the pokewalker were incentives to buy the remakes.
  7. F

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

Hoenn Pokemon underpowered? Please. Look at the Johto Pokemon. Only a handful of them are competitively viable. Gamefreak had to give a lot of them new evolutions because they would've been worthless otherwise.
  8. F

RS Sequel. I think the majority of us would prefer that to a remake anyway.
  9. F

Which do you go by when the colors differ? The games or Sugimori?

Sugimori. The games tend to vary the colors. A lot. And in Platinum, they completely changed the color scemes of a bunch of Johto Pokemon, and in most cases, they were still wrong. Look at Ursaring's DP, Pt, and HGSS sprites for comparison. Not to mention poor Gligar...
  10. F

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Am I the only arachnophobe who absolutely adores Denchura and its pre-evolution? I'll be heartbroken if it isn't available early on in the game.
  11. F

Third Version?

Exactly. It wouldn't make any sense for them to have a gray mascot for Pokemon Gray if they had a black mascot for Pokemon White and a white mascot for Pokemon Black. So right now things aren't looking good for any title that has gray/blue in it.
  12. F

Which gen had the best starters?

My personal favorite is Johto, because I like all three of the Johto starters equally. Every other region has one or more starters that I dislike (Bulbasaur, Treecko, Chimchar, Tsutarja, and Pokabu).
  13. F

Team Plasma

CoroCoro. His name is Geechisu and he's a Team Plasma Executive.
  14. F

Team Plasma

Well, since the eyepiece guy with the Crown isn't the leader of Team Plasma, N seems a lot more viable.
  15. F

Localized Names

Re: English Pokémon names I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of the name "Buffro" for Baffuron. It just makes sense.
  16. F

Third Version?

Pokemon Black's box legend is white. Pokemon White's box legend is black. So it's pretty much confirmed that the third game will not be Pokemon Gray. I'm still rooting for Pokemon Crimson.
  17. F

Pokemon #649 is described to be an insect from Outer Space. It would make sense if Deoxys co-starred in a movie with it.
  18. F

I don't understand how people can say that Ruby and Sapphire won't get remade. A lot of people on this site, a little more than a year ago, insisted that Gold and Silver would not get remade because there was no need for them, and we all know how that went.
  19. F

They removed day and night because the Gameboy Advance couldn't handle them at the time (there is a reason why the Gold and Silver internal clocks die after a few years).
  20. F

Third version

I'm voting for Crimson. Look at Black's hat. It's black, white, and red, so it's confirmed. [/sarcasm] But really, I do believe it's Crimson. Gray is too plain, and Pokemon Crimson is already Trademarked so it's probable.
Back
Top Bottom