Search results for query: *

1. Kayi Rowling

Summer Awards 2011: Nomination Thread

Hello, dearest Workshop community! :-) Today, we officially begin the Summer Awards, using the same categories and rules as in the Spring Awards last March, but with a twist: this time around, users are allowed to nominate and vote for the Honorary Mentions (now named Writer's Choice), and the...
  2. Kayi Rowling

WORLDBUILDING: The Aztlán Region

OK, I'm going to start a brand new region for an upcoming project, which I plan to somehow shove into the SuBuWriMo :sweatlol: *is so late!* Anyways, I'll start with some basic data Bulbapedia has for each region: Region: Aztlán Professor: Professor Brown Hawthorn (just pronounced so)...
  3. Kayi Rowling

Exploring the tags and their use rules

Hi, everyone! :ksmile: As some of you might have already noticed, we now have a tag system on vB4 that allows us to automatically include/call someone into a thread or post. It's a very useful system, just like the automatic message you get when someone quotes your post, but it could also be...
  4. Kayi Rowling

SuBuWriMo - June 1 to June 30

Hi, dearest Workshop community! :ksmile: The staff has prepared an event for next month, based on the NaNoWriMo, which is a challenge to write as much as you can of a completely new story in just a month's time. The Workshop's NaNoWriMo incarnation, the SuBuWriMo (if you can guess what it...
  5. Kayi Rowling

Twitter account for the Writer's Workshop!

Hi, everyone! :-) Well, I hope you have had the chance to visit Twitter, and notice that we have Bulbagarden, Bulbapedia and Bulbanews around (as well as BulbaBot), so we saw to it that the Writer's Workshop is also included in the Twitter party, as BulbaWriters! ;-) Through this medium, you...
  6. Kayi Rowling

Outrageous Plot Bunny Zoo

Hola a todos! :ksmile: Vamos a compartir este Dia de las Bromas haciendo historias locas juntos! :loopy: Sugieran cosas que ustedes creen que no se pueden hacer en una historia de Pokemon; a ver a quien se le ocurre lo mas loco! :lol:
  7. Kayi Rowling

Spring Awards: Winners, and Overall Voting (open until April 2)

Hi, everyone! :ksmile: Here I am, announcing the winners of our Spring Awards long last to you all. I must say, I was very surprised by the quantity of ties among the nominated fiction pieces and characters, as well as the wide distribution of the voting, which clearly indicates there has...
  8. Kayi Rowling

COMPLETE: Kawaii Kyuremu! (TEEN)

This is a heartwarming albeit harsh story for this first day of spring :-) I hope you all enjoy! (took me the whole day to finish it!) Also, let it be known that my favorite GenV Pokemon is Kyurem, just in case you didn't know :-p *teases Workshop community* ++ Kawaii Kyuremu~...
  9. Kayi Rowling

New Workshop Feature: Prefixes!

Hi, everyone! :-) Here's your Workshop Head announcing (a tad bit late) that we now have Thread Prefixes enabled for the Writer's Workshop that will allow us to tag our fic's titles with a general content rating easily. Our prefixes are: Everyone: Ratings G and PG. Think the Pokemon...
  10. Kayi Rowling

Spring Awards: Nomination Thread (extended until March 15)

Hello, dearest Writer's Workshop community! :-) Today, we officially begin the Spring Awards with our brand new Tiers and Categories, which we had already seen before, as well as the most relaxed Rules since ever and the previously discussed Honorary Mentions. In this thread, the users...
  11. Kayi Rowling

Javascript on IE

Like, I'm making some scripts for a page, and they work in Mozilla Firefox, but not in Internet Explorer. I'm using this tutorial and its references, by the way, and only a couple of the examples have how to work in IE at all...
  12. Kayi Rowling

Season Change

This is an autumn shot at my university, taken with a Nokia 6555 (click to enlarge): I plan on taking more seasonal pics of that same spot, and to take advantage of my Nokia N8's camera, so... I'll leave this open :-p Also, if you have season change pics, share. The seasons, though alike...
  13. Kayi Rowling

Death of a Butterfly

I'll edit the title if I do get more pics, but for the moment, I only have a dead butterfly that was so pretty, I honestly couldn't resist (and I felt so bad for it, I moved it aside so the wind would take her away, instead of throwing it into the trash can nearby) Sorry if it's too...
  14. Kayi Rowling

Multiquoting and Editing Posts

Hi, dearest Bulbagarden member! :-) I'm here today to explain two very useful forum features, which will help you avoid double-posting as well as add or remove content from your posts. -------- Firstly, the Multiquote feature allows you to reply to several posts with just one simple...
  15. Kayi Rowling

Obsolete: Writer's Workshop Rulebook (2011/02/17)

Current Head of the Writer's Workshop: Gastly's Mama; Current Moderators of the Writer's Workshop: Legacy; Aladar; Drakon; LightningTopaz; Caitlin; Misheard Whisper; Rules 1. Stories can have sexual, excessively violent or other inappropriate content in the Writer's Workshop, but if they do...
  16. Kayi Rowling

Spring Awards: New Tiers and Categories

Hello, dearest Workshop community! :ksmile: Guess what? I'm the one who will be leading the Awards this spring season ;-) (too flowerly for the other very manly mods, apparently :-p (j/k)) So I proceeded to see what the Workshop needs, in terms of both readership and writing, and I planned...
  17. Kayi Rowling

Heartwarming Winter Tales - Submission Thread

HOLIDAY SEASON FANFIC CONTEST This is the Fanfic Submission Thread. You may post fanfics for the contest here between December 7 and December 20. All questions go in the main thread.
  18. Kayi Rowling

Heartwarming Winter Tales - Rules Thread

HOLIDAY SEASON FANFIC CONTEST Hello to the workshop community! :-) I bet you all know at least one holiday for this season, so let's celebrate with a fanfic contest during December, with the theme of friendship, or any winter holiday of your choosing that it's important to you and involves...
  19. Kayi Rowling

Help: temporary writing projects

Everyone knows that I have no time, that I'm quite slow (in too many senses), that I have stuff to do... And still, I need to write now. I'm currently stuck with Garnets and Cherries (continuity check-ups, mainly), so I was thinking of doing something else and see how it does while I get...
  20. Kayi Rowling

Fall Fanfiction Awards - Overall/Final Voting Thread

Hello! :awww: OK, everyone, it's me again, and this time opening the thread for choosing the Best Story and the Best Character we have seen in these Fall Awards. Our candidates are: Best Story Best Character Rules are the same: You can't vote for yourself. You can't make...
Back
Top Bottom