Search results for query: *

• Users: -Gray-
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

I guess an official goodbye is needed...

As you've probably seen (or not seen, seeing as I've been inactive for a long time), I've been drifting away from Pokemon, RPing, and these forums in general in the last few weeks. I've come back today to issue an official goodbye, to all the friends I've accumulated over the last year and a...
  2. G

Assassins' Creed: Reborn [A Non-Pokemon RP] *Sign-ups ALWAYS open*

"Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember..." "Nothing is true." "Where other men are limited by morality or law, remember..." "Everything is permitted." "We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted." Welcome to 1500's Rome...
  3. G

Into Hoenn *-Gray-, Lone Wolf, BlazingQuilava*

((Okay, everyone, You know what to post about. I'm sure most of you have been through this kind of thread beginning before. I realize there are four of us and three starters, so I'm adding a new starter: Ralts.)) Eleven-year old Cole Jacobson sat in his dining room, stuffing a bagel down his...
  4. G

Time for a new PRP, I suppose.

Hey, everyone! I'm looking for two active, experienced RPers to do a PRP with. The role-play itself would be about three trainers journeying through Unova or, if you'd prefer, Hoenn. These are my two favorite regions, but if both of the other RPers would prefer another region I'm fine with it...
  5. G

TEEN: A War Arises *Medieval/Pokemon fic* (Chapter 3 is up! Please comment!)

It's the summer, and I have enough time on my hands to write a new fic. I've been working extra hard on this, so hopefully it's good. I'd appreciate some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I don't mind if you hate the story, as long as you give me some advice on how to improve. So, without further adieu...
  6. G

A medieval/Pokemon combination? *Ideas and feedback appreciated*

Well, it's the summer now, which means I have WAY too much free time. I've been thinking about writing a new fic, but it seems like I always lose interest in generic Pokemon journey stories. I've been considering a more action-oriented medieval story. I have the basic ideas down, but not much...
  7. G

Unova Journeys *Me (-Gray-) and Oblivion

((OOC: Oblivion, would you mind putting your character's generic name/gender/appearance/personality up at the beginning of your 1st post? I'll edit one in in a second. EDIT: )) IC: Cole Jacobson sat on the bed of his room, staring intently at the clock as if he could make time go by faster...
  8. G

Would anyone like to do a PRP with me?

I haven't done any private RPs in months, and I'd like to have someone to do one with. I'd like someone experienced in RPing and active on the forums. The private RP would be about two rivals who journey together through Unova. Just reply here or VM/PM me if you'd like to do one with me.
  9. G

A Sims 3 RP, anyone?

Hey, everybody! I've seen over the past few weeks that there are way more Sims fans on this site than I thought. In the RP section, several Sim-related RPs have been created. However, all of the previously mentioned RPs have been about the side-games of the series. I want to create an RP that...
  10. G

Pokemon: Soul Bonds *START-UP!!!*

((OOC: Your first post should be your character arriving in Slateport City.)) Cole leaned against the railing of the ship, eagerly awaiting his arrival in Slateport. He could see the beach clearly now, with all sorts of young kids running around and all sorts of exasperated parents chasing...
  11. G

Pokemon: Soul Bonds OOC/Ideas/General Discussion Thread

I know the start-up of PSB (As I shall refer to it from now on) has not begun, but with the plot still not fully decided, it's a perfect time to give me some. That's pretty much the main thing this thread will be used for until the Start-up begins on Thursday. I'm putting up a poll for the...
  12. G

Pokemon: Soul Bonds *Sign-up!!!* (Sign-ups CLOSED!)

Welcome to my new Role-Play! I hope you enjoy it! Plot Rules Sign-up Form Members: My Sign-up: I hope to see you join!
  13. G

WANTED: Japanese Ditto

The title says it all. I need a Japanese Ditto so that I can get a shiny Oshawott. I can offer an American Ditto, as well as my eternal gratitude. I know it's not much, but... please? I promise all of the leftover Pokemon will go to a good cause! EDIT: My FC is 2837 9382 1027. I can offer a...
  14. G

New Beginnings: A Unova Role-Play

The big ship pulled slowly into Slateport harbor, a large banner flowing proudly behind it. The banner read "Unova Quick Cruise Incorporated" and had the company's phone number in medium-sized print below it. The ship was definitely not small, but compared to other ships it wasn't the...
  15. G

New Beginnings: A Unova Role-Play *Sign-ups Closed*

You are a young Pokemon Trainer searching for somewhere to begin your journey to become a Pokemon Master. As you walk along the street, the wind picks up and a tattered flier is blown into your face. It reads: You look at the date, and realize that it end in one day! You quickly fill out the...
  16. G

Wanted: Foreign Ditto (Please?)

I'm going to try the Masuda Method to get a shiny Oshawott for my team. However, I need a foreign Ditto. I can offer baby Larvesta, Oshawott, and Axew for it, as well as me eternal thanks. I don't care if it's cloned or anything, as long as it's legit.
  17. G

PokeWarriors: The Greatest Danger (Pokemon/Warriors Crossover Story) *Chapter 2 up*

Hi, everyone! I've decided to give writing here one last shot, with an idea I haven't seen very much. I'll be trying to do a crossover fic between Pokemon and the Warriors series! I really hope that it'll turn out well. Story Map: Clans and Pokemon Chapter 1/Prologue
  18. G

Which should I choose?

Well, I'm planning on making a new story, but I've got two ideas and I won't be able to do them both. So, which do you guys think is better? 1. Pokemon/Warriors crossover story Yep, I've become EXTREMELY obsessed with the Warriors series, and it seems like a fairly new idea (Never seen a fic...
  19. G

Mac Spriting Help

Hello, fellow spriters! I've been working on scratch spriting and and recoloring, splices, etc. Anyways, on Christmas my family got rid of our old Windows computer and replaced it with a Mac. I found a painting application, but it's EXTREMELY primitive (Like, more than MS Paint, which is what I...
  20. G

Well...

See, I'm planning on making a new fic, but the only problem is that I find it EXTREMELY hard to keep them going. I manage to make two or three decent chapters, and then I stop and it dies. I just can't find a way to keep going. So my question to you, my fellow Bulbagardeners, is how exactly...
Back
Top Bottom