Search results for query: *

1. QuantumPolagnus

SwSh LF: HA Cufant/Copperajah, FT: Most every other HA, Pokerus, or general breeding services

I'm looking for a Heavy Metal Cufant or Copperajah. I have most every HA available through Gen 7 and a smattering of Gen 8/9 HA's. I'm also updating my living dex since Gen 7, so if you want a HA 'mon or something competitively bred, I can breed pretty much anything (minus a few Galarian forms...
  2. QuantumPolagnus

[Gen VII] Synchronizer Abra Giveaway

So, I just finished breeding an army of Synchronize Abra and I have a bunch of leftovers that need good homes, so I figured I'd give them away to whoever wants them. I'm not asking for anything, but if you want to throw any items or Moon exclusives my way, I won't turn them down. What I...
  3. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VII: FT: Pokérus / LF: Power Items, Scyther, etc.

I lucked into getting Pokérus pretty early on, so I'm looking for a few things and would be willing to trade Pokérus'ed 'mons for them. I'm looking for the following things: Items: Power Weight Power Bracer Power Belt Power Lens Power Band Power Anklet PP Ups Bottle Caps Pokemon: Scyther HA...
  4. QuantumPolagnus

2016 International Challenge June

If someone has already started a thread to discuss this online competition, please feel free to shut this one down and direct me to the main one. Now that that is out of the way, I didn't notice anyone else talking about this VGC tourny, so I'm curious to see how many people are competing and...
  5. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VI: LF: Modest Heatran

I'm looking for a reasonably competitive, Modest Heatran from Gen 6 (so, it needs the Blue Pentagon). I'd be willing to trade event 'mons for it, or breed some HA 'mons (I have all of them), or whatever - I'm flexible. Here's a list of some things I have for trade: HA'S Any that can be bred -...
  6. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VI: LF: Tohoku Victini

I'm looking for a reasonably competitive Tohoku Victini and am willing to trade some good stuff for it. I want it to have at least reasonable IV's for physical offense and no negative Natures for Atk/Spe. If anyone has a good one (I don't mind if it's cloned), let me know if you're interested...
  7. QuantumPolagnus

QP's Hidden Ability Mart

I have all of the currently-available HA 'mons that can be bred (and some that can't - though those aren't necessarily for trade). Ground rules: I only trade for legitimate pokémon. I've taken the time and effort to catch mine legitimately, and I'd appreciate it if you would extend me the...
  8. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VI: LF: Manesh Arceus Codes

So, the title says it all. I would like one or two (if possible) codes for the Manesh Arceus (the actual Arceus, itself, would suffice if it had a good Nature/IV's). I have a ton of Legendaries spanning Gen III, IV, V, and VI, so if you want something just let me know. I also have a few...
  9. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VI: LF: Hidden Ability Fossil Pokémon - still looking!

I'm trying to create a HA Living Dex and so I'm looking for fossil pokés with their hidden abilities. I've heard that these were obtainable in Gen V, but I didn't mess around with the Dream World too much back then (more's the pity). So, if anyone has any of the following with their HA's and...
  10. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VI: LF: Shiny Rayquaza, FT: HA Legendaries and Shiny Legendaries

**UPDATED** I'm looking to upgrade my breeding capabilities with a 6IV Ditto, as well as collect a shiny Rayquaza. I have decided to sweeten the deal a bit since nobody has responded so far. Check below to see if you're interested. What I am looking for: Ditto - 6IV's of 31 (or close...
  11. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VI: Wanted: Tanabata Jirachi/Movie Diancie

I am looking to trade for these two pokemon. I can trade any breedable pokemon in the game with any ability/nature (sorry, no hidden abilities, and I don't breed for IV's/Shinies), or most legendaries. Just let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it to trade. Edit: I went through my...
  12. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VI: Eevee with Hidden Ability (preferably male)

As the title says, I'd like an Eevee with its Hidden Ability (Anticipation). From what I've heard, they can be obtained in the Friend Safari after beating the E4. I have a shiny Kangaskhan I captured that I would be willing to trade for it. Alternatively, I can breed any of the starters from...
  13. QuantumPolagnus

GEN VI: Ditto

I have an Aerodactyl I'd be willing to part with, or I can capture any Y-exclusive Pokemon up to about half-way through the game. If none of those suit your fancy, lemme know what you want and I'll see what I can do.
  14. QuantumPolagnus

Want: Larvesta with Fiery Dance

I'm planning a new team for B2/W2 and want a Volcarona on the team, but don't want to wait until lvl 100 to get Fiery Dance. If someone would breed me a lvl 1 Larvesta (preferably Male or Bold) with Fiery Dance, I'd be willing to trade for it. I can breed any pokemon in the game that is...
  15. QuantumPolagnus

Want: Calm/Bold Latias

I have a hell of a lot of Legendaries/Events floating around my copies. I can literally get you any Legendary from any Generation if you can get me a Calm/Bold Latias. I have some Event Pokémon, too, so I'll update my post with those in a bit.
  16. QuantumPolagnus

Offering Breeding Services (Complete - Gen. I-V)

I have a copy of every single breedable Pokémon (even Manaphy/Phione) in existence, so if you want anything, just hit me up and I can breed it for you. I also have a Ditto of every single Nature, so I can breed them to have whatever Nature you like. I can also do Egg moves. :) NOTE: This...
  17. QuantumPolagnus

Offering: Synchronizers of Every Nature!!

Are you trying to catch a Pokémon with a very specific Nature? Trying to catch a Modest Victini? I already have one and it kicks [expletive deleted]. I am offering Elgyems of every single Nature - with the ability Synchronize. For those not familiar with the Synchronize ability, it gives...
  18. QuantumPolagnus

Box full of Tynamos (can have POKéRUS if desired)

I have a box full of Tynamos left over after breeding and I'm giving them all away. I don't care what you offer me, I just figured I'd give these away rather than releasing them, since they're kinda rare. They all know Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, and Charge Beam. Also, I can infect them...
  19. QuantumPolagnus

Wanted: Timid Synchronizer

I'll take whatever I can get - I haven't completed the game, yet, so I still only have the Regional Dex.
  20. QuantumPolagnus

Offering: Tons of Legendaries/Events/Rares (CLOSED)

Currently Reserved: RESERVED for Hohenheim Jirachi - OT: CHANNEL (40122) - Lvl 100 - Modest - Poké Ball - Hoenn (Gen. III) Seems Legit: Arcticuno - OT: Red (44479) - Lvl 50 - Gentle - Ultra Ball - Kanto (Gen. III) Zapdos - OT: Max (51658) - Lvl 50 - Impish - Great Ball - Kanto (Gen. III)...
Back
Top Bottom