• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Synchronizers of Every Nature!!

QuantumPolagnus

Cipher Admin
Reaction score
Are you trying to catch a Pokémon with a very specific Nature? Trying to catch a Modest Victini? I already have one and it kicks [expletive deleted].

I am offering Elgyems of every single Nature - with the ability Synchronize.

For those not familiar with the Synchronize ability, it gives a 50% chance of encountering a wild pokémon of the same Nature as your Synchronizer (if it's leading the party).

Just name the Nature you want and I can get you one with my box full of Dittos.

Pokémon I am looking for to complete my Pokédex:
Leavanny
Whimsicott
Scrafty
Carracosta
Gothitelle
Reuniclus
Vanilluxe
Jellicent
Ferrothorn
Klang/Klingklang
Lampent/Chandelure
Golurk
Thundurus
Zekrom

Last edited:
Re: Offering: Synchronizers

Sure. That sounds good. Will you be available to trade in a few minutes?

Umm. Hows about a Gothita for a Hardy nature Pokemon that you said you will have in the future if I read your post right?

Baroque, I already have a Gothita (since I have Black). I'm editing my original post to be a bit more specific.

Baroque, I already have a Gothita (since I have Black). I'm editing my original post to be a bit more specific.

Oops. So sorry. I forgot my version exclusives there for a bit. Meant to say Solosis.

Yeah, I'll trade you a Hardy Synchronizer for a Solosis. Would you prefer me to trade you a Ralts or Elgyem?

A Petilil for a Lonely Elgyem?

I can also offer you Tirtouga soon. I just have to go get it, lol.

A Petilil for a Lonely Elgyem?

I can also offer you Tirtouga soon. I just have to go get it, lol.

Petilil, plz. I'll start breeding you a Lonely Elgyem.

Elgyem please.

I need to get to the whole Poké Transfer thing. I'm gonna breed this Lonely Elgyem and then I'll get right to transferring some Dittos (I also have a box of Dittos with every nature :D), so I can breed you that Elgyem.

Awesome. Do you need any more Pokemon? These Synchronizers are really useful.

Hey. If I'm gonna have to wait to do the trade till you get the transfer, could I just get a Ditto instead?

Hey. If I'm gonna have to wait to do the trade till you get the transfer, could I just get a Ditto instead?

I have to transfer the Dittos. :p

And Dittos of specific Nature are a hell of a lot harder to come by...

I wouldn't want a specific nature. I just want any old Ditto.

Hmm... I can get you a Ditto when I make it to the Giant Chasm. I'll catch you one there (I just need to head over there).

I'm not willing to part with my breeding Dittos, but I'll catch you a new one if you'd like. :) I can even try Synchronizing it to get you a special Nature, if you'd like.

Hmm... I can get you a Ditto when I make it to the Giant Chasm. I'll catch you one there (I just need to head over there).

I'm not willing to part with my breeding Dittos, but I'll catch you a new one if you'd like. :) I can even try Synchronizing it to get you a special Nature, if you'd like.

That would be so freaking awesome of you.

Solosis or Sawsbuck for a Modest Synchronizer?

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom