Search results for query: *

1. K

Trade and Tradeback Thread

okay, I got my Landorus. I'll be waiting in the Wi-Fi club to give you your Tornadus back.
  2. K

FC is Kingdom: 2966 7967 3351
  3. K

Awesome =-3
  4. K

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread Pokédex trade/tradebacks: I need a Tornadus, so as to get Landorus. I'm willing to borrow for a bit, unless someone has a Tornadus that they do not want. FC is Kingdom: 2966 7967 3351
  5. K

Kingdom's Pokemorph Art

I know it's been ages since I've posted any drawings, but I still aim to display. =3 http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c175/KingdomHeartsKeeper/Terrakion2.png http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c175/KingdomHeartsKeeper/Meloetta.png...
  6. K

Localized Names

Re: English names It's another word for "lukewarm".
  7. K

Sugimori Artwork

Durrr... who...?
  8. K

whats your favorite pokemon in the 5th gen.

My definite favorites thus far are the Mijumaru-line, the Yorterrie-line, Mebukijika, Yanakki, Wargle, and Tsunbear. I'm sure there are others that I can't think of at the moment but, just thought I'd share. XD
  9. K

Third Version?

Pokemon Twilight? *gets shot at by a random Twilight hater* NO, WAIT!! YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG PERSON!!!
  10. K

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? What about a polar bear Pokemon?
  11. K

Kingdom's Pokemorph Art

Thanks. =3
  12. K

Kingdom's Pokemorph Art

(Okay, so the Album feature is kinda getting on my nerves; there was a mistake that I wanted to delete, but I could not find a way to do so. Oh, well... ... ...) Anyways, here's some art that I do for a community project on FurAffinity.net called "PokeCombat Academy". If you ever wish to...
  13. K

Hey, KingdomHeartsKeeper Here!

Hey, everyone. My name's KingdomHeartsKeeper, but I also go by KHK, Kingdom, or Kingdom Xathers. I'm basically, your average Pokemon fan, with the addition of being a furry/anime artist (expect to see some of my artwork soon, =-3 ). I also RP a bit, though I haven't in a while, hoping to do a...
Back
Top Bottom