Search results for query: *

1. A

IGN holds top Pokémon contest: Website begins to determine top 100

saw this last week sure takes time to vote for everything i only did it for like 2mins
  2. A

A Pokedex App for iPhone

i totally agree bulbapedia one will most definitely be accurate! bulbapedia FTW :D
  3. A

A Pokedex App for iPhone

what is it called? yeah traffic is wayyy heavy
  4. A

Whats your favorite baby Pokemon?

who may that be? wohoo a pichu fan xD yeah the spiky earred pichu is awesome just gotta love it
  5. A

Hey There PokéFans!

thank you for the warm welcome :D
  6. A

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

wow that is "weird" here in my area its a kid thing lol but hey never too old for pokemon ppl just are scared to admit it xD
  7. A

A Pokedex App for iPhone

tell me more?!
  8. A

A Pokedex App for iPhone

ive seen a video of a guy who's made jarvis the personal computer assistant of tony stark aka iron man so this would be possible i think it'd be a useful app for gamers :D
  9. A

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

im 18 soon to be 19 in over a month and i watched it since it first aired over here gotta love it, miss the good old days
  10. A

A Pokedex App for iPhone

now that would be awesome! yeah i want it to talk to :X
  11. A

Whats your favorite baby Pokemon?

gotta say pichu is just tooo cute :X there i said it lol but it is man!
  12. A

What are the chances of Paul coming to the 5th Generations?

i think 40% ash should just beat him because paul is so overrated but yet i like the character lol
  13. A

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Clever Pokemon nicknames cool nicknames but i dont give my pokemon names i just like to keep them original XD
  14. A

Hey There PokéFans!

Hello there everyone, ive known about buldagarden since beginning of 2006, ive always used it to check info on stuff related to pokemon, but today i tried to login and was like "woah! i havent even registered on the forums" lol, well anyways so i decided to register as i got my 2nd ds lite...
  15. A

Welcome two new full mods!

CONGRATS :D
Back
Top Bottom