Search results for query: *

1. Jammy2A

What age did you start liking pokemon?

Was 10, it had just arrived in France :)
  2. Jammy2A

Your controversial opinions

I miss the set battle style... (not controversial, just comiserating with above poster)
  3. Jammy2A

What consoles do you own?

At the moment: PS2 / PS3 / PS4 and GBA SP / DSi / New 3DS XL / Switch Lite
  4. Jammy2A

If Pokemon Was Real, And You Were Standing With The Professor, What Would Be Your Starter Order (Per Region)?

Kanto & Hoenn & Kalos: Grass / Water / Fire Johto & Unova: Fire / Water / Grass Sinnoh & Galar & Paldea: Grass / Fire / Water Alola: Water / Fire / Grass
  5. Jammy2A

Unovia's Pokemon Y Nuzlocke

Congrats! And nicely done. I like the final team too: Tyrantrum / Blastoise / Talonflame / Lucario / Chandelure / Chesnaught. Might re-do an XY run soon!
  6. Jammy2A

With which mainline Pokemon Generation did you start?

I discovered it in 1999 when it first came out in FR. Got Red, loved it. Watched the anime, loved it. Fell out of it a bit after Gen III, and rediscovered it in 2010, when I got Diamond & Platinum. Haven't stopped since. I think the rediscovery of pokemon with Gen IV is a big reason behind why...
  7. Jammy2A

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Listening to a bunch of Aurora, Of Monsters & Men, and some acoustic old Miley Cyrus (like her version of Jolene) lately
  8. Jammy2A

Opinions on Type Overlap in teams

I try to avoid it, by and large, but my only real rule of thumb is to never have more than 3 pokémon with the same type weakness. So, I can have Blastoise and Tentacruel, say, but then that means I can't have a flying type on my team and risk having 3 pokémon with an electric type weakness...
  9. Jammy2A

What video games are you playing now?

Got FF XV and RE 2 remake ongoing. Also trying to find time to finish Scarlet.
  10. Jammy2A

What are your favorite Pokemon?

Nidoking since Gen I came out. Always found the design to be so cool! To be fair, I like a lot of similar-ish pokémon: Rhydon & Aggron in particular. Also love me some bulky bois: Poliwrath and Primeape taking the spot there, with an option on Magmortar and Electivire.
  11. Jammy2A

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I loved the Hariyama line initially when I played through R/S, but then I lost a bit of interest in them. Like the names, like design, like that you find them early on in Hoenn, but the movepool never convinced me. Not to mention that despite the bulky HP, its Def/SpDef stats are so lacking...
  12. Jammy2A

Favorite Fairy Pokemon

My favourite is still Sylveon to this day. Love the design, great stats spread without being obnoxiously OP, and it was the first fairy type I ever had on my team. Such a cool pokémon! #2 may have to be a tie between Azumarill (that secondary fairy typing is so useful!) and Gardevoir
  13. Jammy2A

Your favorite Champion?

Love Cynthia, also because in the anime she was SO strong, schooling the entire E4 (minus Bertha I think) and Palmer, but also drawing (obvs because of time limit!) with Caitlin. She was dope, collected, and the most solid trainer in all of Sinnoh. Second to that is probably Wallace, just cause...
  14. Jammy2A

pick a house

A.... but I really want to also live next door to B :)
  15. Jammy2A

Your current Pokemon team and the game your playing

I also just completed my re-run of Sword with: Venusaur [he replaced Grookey, so couldn't nicnkame him :( ], G-Weezing (Nobyl), Skuntank (Tonks), Cinccino (Chilla), Butterfree (Flubby), Mudsdale (Oro) Skuntank (Tonks) got replaced by Charizard (Wings) after defeating Leon. Now running around...
  16. Jammy2A

BestType?

I'd say on Fire for its versatility. Yes, it's resisted by Rock, Water, Dragon, and itself, but most Pokémon of that type have access to coverage moves and, what is more important, the burn effect is so powerful (halving Attack is pretty OP on top of that residual damage). Also, harsh sunlight...
  17. Jammy2A

Your favorite and least favorite E4 member

Fave: Basically, all of Sinnoh Least fave: Essentially, all of Alola...
  18. Jammy2A

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Just finished my 2nd run of Sword, I wasn’t too happy with my first run. It was ok, but nothing to write home about and nothing exciting. So this time, I decided to have more of a challenge. I chose to transfer over a modest Bulbasaur because I’d already tried all the starters and I didn’t want...
  19. Jammy2A

Least favourite Pokemon of each generation

Kanto: Parasect Johto: Furret, Ledian, Sunflora, Dunsparce Hoenn: Linoone Sinnoh: Kricketune Unova: Swoobat, Maractus, Stunfisk Kalos: Dedenne, Zygarde Alola: Decidueye, Ribombee, Togedemaru, Drampa, Galar: Thievul, Boltund, Draco/Arcto-Zolt/Vish (I mean, who drew those poor souls?)
Back
Top Bottom