• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What consoles do you own?

GameBoy Advance, GameCube, DS Lite, 3DS XL, Switch, PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3, PS4, Xbox OneS, Xbox Series X

N64, PS2, XBox, GameCube, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U, Xbox One, Switch, Sega Genesis Flashback, GBA SP, DS, DSi, & 3DS.

I also used to own a GBC and OG GBA before they somehow got worn down; and the WiiU is not solely mine, but it would still count. There are also the plethora of PC games that I own, be it physical copies or digital games from Steam or GOG, but those aren't considered consoles.

None, hahaha. I feel so lame.

My SNES and N64 got "transferred" to half siblings and, well, I wasn't about to go buying them all over again and a TV and so on.

My Game Gear I had, but capacitors failed and it was pretty trashed anyway, sold it, and after careful consideration that it doesn't have any worthwhile games anyway, selling the games.

Pokémon is the only game that made me actually buy a game console. So until the release of XY, I was neither particularly interested in Pokémon games, nor other games in general. But with the release of X & Y versions, I purchased a 3DS. Also as soon as Pokémon confirmed the new games on Switch console, I got that one as well. Thanks to Pokémon, I also played lots of other games on Switch. Most enjoyable experience being Zelda.

An update since last time! A little while ago I came into possession into an original Game Boy. As in the one with only four colors and that (in)famous green dox-matrix screen, haha. My grandmother actually had one of her own back when it first came out, as well as a copy of Tetris. I ended up inheriting the latter, which I had the pleasure of playing on my various other Game Boy family systems including this one. It’s pretty easy to see how the Game Boy became so popular with a game like that, even with its low-end specs; it’s so fun and addictive to play even to this day!

I used to own a GameCube back when I was a little girl (around the late-2000s). I would play Super Smash Bros Melee (fun fact: Melee was my first Smash game).

I also used to own a Wii DVD player and a Wii exercise mat. My little sister put pennies into the Wii DVD player and it messed it up.

I used to own a pink DS and a blue DSi, which came with a few games. The former ended up getting busted, which means I couldn't play on it anymore. Iirc the blue DSI, along with the games, were given away to my niece.

I own a blue Nintendo Switch that was given to me by my cousin during my trip to Seattle. I remember her asking me what I wanted, and I said I wanted a Nintendo Switch.

I feel like I’ve done this before but it doesn’t look like it so here we go:
NES
SNES
2 N64’s (first three consoles my dad got when they came out)
Gameboy Color (don’t have any games for it but thought it was cool when I found it for $20)
Nintendo GameCube
Nintendo Wii
2 Nintendo 2DS XL (don’t plan on getting a 3DS as the eShop’s closed)
PS4 (barely play on it out of all these)
Wii U
Nintendo Switch (first gen)
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet OLED Switch (flex)

The only console I’d really be looking to get is a Nintendo DS or a Gameboy Advanced SP. Other than those two, I’ll probably get another console when the next one comes out

Last edited:
  • SNES (since 90s?)
  • Wii (8.5 years ago)
  • New 3DS XL (6 years ago)
  • Various other 3DS
    • 2 pink ones, 2016, broke
    • 1 black one, 2016, not broken but it does a weird thing when it turns off after you turn it on and stays on for a second, before shutting off (I may need help figuring out what to do)
    • 1 red one, 2018, also broke
  • Switch (4 years ago)
  • DS (1 year ago, days before birthday
  • GBA (1 year ago, days before birthday, a hand me down)
  • N64 (some months ago, 2022, a hand me down)

Here's all the consoles that I currently own, in order from when I first got them.
  • GameBoy Advance
  • GameBoy Advance SP
  • Nintendo DS
  • Playstation 2
  • Nintendo DSi
  • New Nintendo 3DS XL
  • PS Vita
  • Nintendo GameCube
  • New Nintendo 2DS XL
  • Nintendo Switch (Not for much longer. Due to the right speaker dying, I'm gonna sell it)
  • SNES Classic
  • Playstation 4 (Mainly so I could play Tales of Arise)
  • Nintendo Switch OLED
The first game console I ever received was the lime green GameBoy Color for my seventh birthday, but it died years ago to the point where even giving it new batteries didn't help, so I had to throw it away. I also had a blue Nintendo 2DS, which I received not long after the DSi, but I had to sell it a few years later because it was getting slower at turning on, so I upgraded to a New 2DS XL.

Back
Top Bottom