Search results for query: *

1. T

FullMetal's and Allen Walker's mystical sprite shop!

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! Ok. Thanks.
  2. T

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! Will do. Also I was thinking about changing my avatar to one of your creations. Just add you to my signature right?
  3. T

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! I did not request anything. I made sure to state that. I was thinking something along the lines of Snorlax or at least something big. But I'll give some thought to it and get back to you when we can make requests again. I honestly hope my final plan isn't...
  4. T

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! lol I like how everyone just beat down on him like a sack of bricks. Also FullMetal I was creating a idea in my head involving Gluttony from FMA: Brotherhood and i needed to know if you'd be able to do it. It's just in the planning stages but can you tell...
  5. T

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! Dude that thing is freaking amazing. You added just enough elements from Leafeon. Im exceedingly impressed.
  6. T

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! That thing looks amazing!! And Im sorry that i forgot to mention it earlier but Im ok with waiting. Thanks for another amazing sprite.
  7. T

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! Ok I didnt think about it before but could you also do just a splice of the three? Sorry about mentioning it late but I would like to see your creation in both ways. Also take your time for this one, I can wait a while. Blastoise, Claydol, and Leafeon
  8. T

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! ok good to know. Thanks alot. Im looking forward to your creation.
  9. T

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! Ok Ive got my idea. If possible for 3 then I would like an inferno Splice of my three favorite pokemon, Blastoise, Claydol, and Leafeon. If theres a limit for two then Blastoise and Leafeon. Thank you in advance.
  10. T

Dragonblood (PG-13)

ok. For the chapter. I freaking hate you. why did you kill tangela? or why does it seem like that. also FREAKING HOLD TO ONE PERSPECTIVE. the first lines make no sense with the rest of the chapter and Garren is you so that bothered me. Also thanks for writing this and letting me post comments...
  11. T

Dragonblood (PG-13)

First off backstory. ever not never. and I feel like a terrible person for finding humor in that.
  12. T

Dragonblood (PG-13)

Dont mind me Corbread I needed to rack up some posts for a little bit so I can get into the FFA. I hate that PM posting requirement. Im gonna read this and offer oppinions.
  13. T

First attempt at making a team...

Also are you going to use this team in an actual game? cause if so that Absol looks like its going to be freaking annoying.
  14. T

First attempt at making a team...

Personally I think you should have a Blastoise or a Leafeon. But thats just cause the are pretty freaking awesome.
  15. T

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! I was wondering for a future idea. Would you be ok with doing an Inferno Splice?
  16. T

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! Full Metal.... That thing is freaking amazing. I must admit It was hard to imagine what it would turn out like but that is mystical and awesome.
  17. T

Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop! Could i get a splice of a Claydol and a Blastoise please?
Back
Top Bottom