• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FullMetal's and Allen Walker's mystical sprite shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FullMetal's alchemic sprite shop!

This should be simpler than the other requests I've given you:

Simply place a pair of wings on my Machoke-Falco sprite. They should look like the wings on this guy:

modea15_080317awk06.jpg

Ummmm... I can try. But I'm not usually that good good scratching wings lol.

Yes I can ^^

Ok Synthesis, You picture is transparent:

Weavile.png

Notice: The rest of your requests should be done today, No promises though.

Also:

Fudgenuggets, I can't complete your request. Unfortunately there is too much scratch work and there is too little detail to go of off. Sorry.

Where's my order...

Sorry. Take your time.

I've been busy at home >.>

Fudgenuggets, I can't complete your request. Unfortunately there is too much scratch work and there is too little detail to go of off. Sorry.

Dang, it's OK then. But I have another easier request. Can I get a Dialga with Palkia colors and Palkia with Dialga colors? Take all the time you need. Thanks!

That I will be able to do ^^.

Also I am currently working on some requests. They should be done soon ^^

I would like long slightly spiky hair with freckles. You can enlarge it to put on freckles and leave it large. About this for hight-

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I

I would like long slightly spiky hair with freckles. You can enlarge it to put on freckles and leave it large. About this for hight-

I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I

How long do you want the hair exactly? Also I never leave to sprite enlarged. They look ugly that way.

Edit: Ok, I got some more requests done ^^

Tortamorph:

Claytoiseon.png

Claytoiseon

About this one, There wasn't much I could add from Leafeon. I hope its ok ^^

Cornbread:

PillowShadedOFGiratina.png

It actually turned out better then I though ^^

Lt.Fonz:

Goltorb.png

Goltorb

No notes on this one ^^;

Shiny_Munchlax:

GohanTrainer.png

I like this one ^^ Plus I've been wanting to do a DBZ related sprite anyways :p

Also if you use the sprites I made you, Please give credit or you WILL NOT be allowed to request from me again.

That is all.

Last edited:

Why does it seem every other splice includes a blastoise?

anyway, thanks

I guess Blastiose is a crowd favorite haha.

Tortamorph:

Claytoiseon.png

Claytoiseon

About this one, There wasn't much I could add from Leafeon. I hope its ok ^^
Dude that thing is freaking amazing. You added just enough elements from Leafeon. Im exceedingly impressed.

Can I have a leafeon/mightyena splice? I want mightyena as the base with leafeon colors and parts.

Can I get 3 splices?
One of Mewtwo/Flygon, Flygon tail, wings and color, mewtwo arms, body and hands

Another of Mew/salamence, Salamence wings, tail and color, mew body, arms and hands

And a final one of Metagross/Dragonite. Metagross body, arms and legs, dragonite wings, tail and head. Metagross coloring.

And, if it is not too much trouble, can you make either the mew/salamence splice or the mewtwo/flygon splice be facing the opposite dirrection than the others? I know this is a lot, but thank you anyway.

Shiny_Munchlax:

GohanTrainer.png

I like this one ^^ Plus I've been wanting to do a DBZ related sprite anyways :p

Thank you so much ^^
I did too, which is why I took a hard time thinking about which one would be most likely and, I was like, yep. Great Saiyaman Gohan would be the most likely, besides Goten and Trunks xD

Adding you to my sig now ^^

Can I have a leafeon/mightyena splice? I want mightyena as the base with leafeon colors and parts.

Can I get 3 splices?
One of Mewtwo/Flygon, Flygon tail, wings and color, mewtwo arms, body and hands

Another of Mew/salamence, Salamence wings, tail and color, mew body, arms and hands

And a final one of Metagross/Dragonite. Metagross body, arms and legs, dragonite wings, tail and head. Metagross coloring.

And, if it is not too much trouble, can you make either the mew/salamence splice or the mewtwo/flygon splice be facing the opposite dirrection than the others? I know this is a lot, but thank you anyway.

It will still be a while. I have other requests to do ^^; But I'm happy you guys chose my shop :D

Thank you so much ^^
I did too, which is why I took a hard time thinking about which one would be most likely and, I was like, yep. Great Saiyaman Gohan would be the most likely, besides Goten and Trunks xD

Adding you to my sig now ^^

:D Yaya, I'm happy you liked it that much ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom