Search results for query: *

• Users: ryuji
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Ditto's for ditto's, (+ other stuff)

Hey, I have more ditto's than i need right now, and some with the same nature. I have 2 extra adamant's, and 1 extra of jolly and modest. I'm looking for a calm and an impish ditto. I can give them to you with or without Pokerus, your choice, as i can infect them. Also, I'm looking for a legit...
  2. R

Needed: Embedded tower Kyogre

I need a heartgold kyogre to move my story along so I can catch rayquaza. Would anyone mind trading or lending me theirs? I have my own jolly ET groudon, UT, and some other legendaries. Also, do i need both Ky and groudon at the same time when I speak to oak? If not, I'll definitely trade my ET...
  3. R

The vent harassment thread. *contains explicit language and themes*

Post your favorite vent harassments here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4mffTgNGIc This is a very good one considering it was the user's first. <this isn't a debate, so no talking about whether vent harassments are right or wrong.> What's your favorite/funniest?
  4. R

Pokemon Crossovers

If you felt like taking pokemon, and another anime, video game, or story and cross them together, which would you choose and why? And give an example of how that would affect either world. Me: Pokemon + Persona 3. Instead of fighting monsters with other caught monsters, you could choose to use...
  5. R

Offering: all starters, spiritomb, gabites, beldum,

These are some of my pokemon i'll trade. I also have: cloyster, growlithes, shuckle, a jolly slakoth, lapras, heracross, omanytes, duskull, spinda. octillery, larvitar, dratini, and magnezone. all legit.
  6. R

Reaching level 100 faster

Hello I'm looking for a quick way to get my maxed-EV pokemon to level 100. I have a shiny timid charizard that i'm working for now, so here's what i'm looking for:lvl 50+ pokemon with the ability pick up, or someone who can Rare candy it to 100. Post what you want in exchange, if i don't have...
  7. R

Looking for TMs/Held items

I'm looking for stone edge(s) Swagger, choice and focus items. I have some nuggets and rare items of my own. Sacred ash, anyone? Also a few extra psychic TMs. also some of those palkia/dialga orbs because I never use those.
  8. R

wanted: Looking for cool, strong, and shiny pokemon.

Here's what i want at the moment: shiny Rotom, Spiritomb, Beldum and charmander (as well as evolutions). I also want a non english ditto. Please, no hacked pokemon. Here's what I'm offering: Shiny bidoof, Shiny gyarados, and two shiny pichu's (event). Also, i have 3 jirachi's which i rarely use...
  9. R

PKMN Trainer Ryuji would like to battle!

Hey, I'm another new member. what to say... First, i've been a fan of pokemon since it came out. And I have a deep history of role playing, I used to be on surreal twilight. I have many rare pokemon, as well as there pre-evolutions. I breed and trade spiritombs to get more new pokemon through...
Back
Top Bottom