• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ditto's for ditto's, (+ other stuff)

ryuji

Suda51 stole my name!
Reaction score
Hey, I have more ditto's than i need right now, and some with the same nature. I have 2 extra adamant's, and 1 extra of jolly and modest. I'm looking for a calm and an impish ditto. I can give them to you with or without Pokerus, your choice, as i can infect them. Also, I'm looking for a legit event celebi and a TRU Arceus. I can trade a shiny female lucario for celebi, note that she IS hasty, and ISN'T untouched. i could also trade a serious shiny metang for them as well.And the last thing i need is a male lv 70+ espeon.Note: I can also trade you smeargle's, skarmory's, and Eevee/ Porgyon/ togepi's with timid/ modest natures. the togepi's will know nasty plot, and the skarmory's roost, bravebird, and whirlwind.

Last edited:
PLEASE can I have the Jolly Ditto!?! I can give you both the ones you need in return!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom