Search results for query: *

• Users: Rakarei
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Looking for DW Dratini, Abra, Chimchar

Hi. I'm looking for a DW Dratini, Abra, and Chimchar. I don't care about natures, I'm going to breed them so I can be OT anyway. I also don't care about IVs.
  2. R

Various original pieces which will increase in number over time.

These are things I wrote for two different video games that I worked on. Neither of them were very good and you won't find them anywhere. First off, this was written for the interior of a thousand year old crashed spaceship: Forgotten World by Rakarei on SoundCloud And this was written for...
  3. R

The "Shit Tier"

Uh, ok, people seem to actually want to talk about this. Super cool. The original idea was conceived when my friend said that we should make a Smogon legal team with the goal of losing the battle. NFEs weren't allowed, but I'm removing this rule now that the original idea is gone. The...
  4. R

In which I advertise my YouTube channel

Yeah I'm going to be pimping my YouTube channel around here now. I do vlogs sometimes when I can force myself to edit. Might do some music stuff in the future, both covers and possibly original stuff. Currently uploading what will hopefully be the start of a series in which I read "My...
  5. R

Suggestion Random thing about the blogs

When you go to the pull down menu on the top of the forums and click Blogs it takes you to the blog home but if you go down to the bottom to the blog part of the forums statistics and click where it says blogs you go to the blog list. I don't know if you guys control this but it's kind of...
  6. R

Pokemon: New Heroes [Chapter 2 up]

Yes that's right I came through this time. As bad as it was the first time people seemed to like it, so hopefully people will like it more this time. Well, here we go: Chapter One Pewter City was always so beautiful early in the morning. The sun was just reaching above the horizon...
  7. R

Considering reviving my old fanfic, some problems I need help with.

For reference For starters the last chapter I posted was crap. I have one half written now which isn't that bad, but I think I may have gotten rid of all the people who actually liked it with the crappy ending conclusion I wrote for the intro arc. Also, my main character is a problem...
  8. R

Featured blog post?

How does it work? Who chooses which post is featured?
  9. R

Contest Rhydon vs. Riolu

This may seem random, so let me explain. Rhydon was the first Pokemon programed into the Japanese Red and Green versions, making it the first Pokemon ever created. Riolu was invented a month before the Japanese release of Diamond and Pearl, making it the last Pokemon created as of Gen 4. I...
  10. R

xkcd fans!

So I currently have 999 posts, but after this one I'll have 1000, and I couldn't think of a better way to use my 1000th post than to talk about xkcd. So xkcd is a webcomic by Randall Munroe. It can be found here: http://www.xkcd.com/. It pretty much speaks for itself, so read some of them if...
  11. R

Your "Dream Team"?

What six Pokemon make up your "dream team"? What I mean is, competitive viability aside, what six Pokemon would you want on your team if you were a trainer like in the anime where stats, move power, and the laws of physics don't apply? Mine would be: Dragonite Togekiss Ampharos...
  12. R

What type of Pokemon did humans evolve from?

I believe it is stated somewhere in Platinum that humans and Pokemon were once the same. So, what type of Pokemon were ancient Pokemon world humans?
  13. R

Good bye 4th Gen, never thought I'd say that I'm going to miss you. (an OU RMT)

I've been using this team for a while, It's gone through quite a few changes, but it's still the same team more or less, and figure it hasn't been rated in a while, so here we go. Azelf @ Choice Scarf Modest Levitate 4 hp, 252 sp. att, 252 speed Grass Knot HP [Ground] Psychic Thunderbolt...
  14. R

Romantic Subplot?

In general, do they make a fic better or worse? Do they need to be done perfectly to work? How hard are they to pull of?
  15. R

Subscribing to threads

Not sure if this goes here but I've been randomly subscribing to threads that I post in without clicking the subscribe button. What's going on and how do I stop it? Because it's kind of annoying.
  16. R

Best designed Pokemon?

Which Pokemon design is your favorite? I really like Alakazam, Venusaur, Shrifty, Blaziken, Sceptile, Ampharos, Metagross, and Mijumaru's final form (it's a narwhal).
  17. R

Need opinions for next chapter of Pokemon New Heroes.

Would it be too early for George to get his third Pokemon? I've set it up nicely for it to happen in the next chapter, (which should be up tomorrow, depending on my beta reader) but there are other ways I could conclude the chapter. Please don't vote if you haven't read what I've written as of...
  18. R

Does Red have a last name?

I'm just wondering because we can assume Blue's last name is Oak and all the other important characters have anime counterparts that have last names (and no, Ash doesn't count for this one).
  19. R

Pokemon: New Heroes (PG-13, occasional strong language) Chapter 10! (Double Digits!)

Feedback is always appreciated. New chapters when I write them. So I've been wanting to write a fanfic for a while. I thought it would be cool to set it about 40 years after the games and anime, that way I could do what I wanted with the world and not have to worry about being consistent with...
  20. R

Contest Espeon vs. Umbreon

vs. I'm surprised no one made this one yet. Espeon and Umbreon, the original pair of light and darkness. Both are Eeveelutions intoduced in the second gen. And, interestingly, they both recived updates to their officail artwork with the release of FireRed and LeafGreen, as opposed to most...
Back
Top Bottom