Search results for query: *

1. C

Giving ME Away!(A Shining Flawless Shuckle Giveaway) ~ CLOSED

Re: Giving ME Away! (A Shining Flawless Shuckle Giveaway!) OPENS NOW! Hey Shuckle, may I have one of your species please? My FC: 4642-0619-5549 Thanks - Carissa24
  2. C

Carita's Shiny Hydreigon! all Timid natured!

kyogre im sorry i wish it would work but sadly i have seen this before and idk why but sometimes i just cant connect with some ppl :( would please take my name off your list and let someone else have it. Thank you for trying.
  3. C

cool see u soon
  4. C

ok cool but i have a DW poke for you and sry my code is diff then my sig its 4642-0619-5549 sry about the mix up :) are u trading now or later?
  5. C

What do you want for it? All i really have is fodder right now :/
  6. C

C-Gear: How is yours set out?

I just got Minccino skin! Password for the Minccino C-Gear skin is PGLWELCOME
  7. C

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I wasnt making them secret i had simply just found them out and had to get off the comp but i thought i would quickly post that i would gladly help anyone who wanted them. o_O
  8. C

If anyone is interested i have the american Codes for Munna and pikachu c-gear skins Vm me or Pm me and i will gladly send you the codes :)
  9. C

C-Gear: How is yours set out?

Mine is default for now but if anyone is interested i have the american Codes for the Munna and Pikachu VM or PM me and ill give you the codes :)
  10. C

Gen V Disapointment

REALLY hating the fact that there are basicly no american events for this game and no good updates for the DW. I keep hearing about things in japan but not america.
  11. C

my sister has this prob to if anyone knows why please say so oh and shes on a laptop if that makes a diff. P.S. Sorry for jacking your question.
  12. C

For watering berries you have to let them sit a little i thought the same yesterday but when i went there today it let me do it. When you first plant them it says "the soil is moist" you have to wait till it doesnt say that anymore.
  13. C

Let's be Dream World Friends

will do hope you find away to do it i used up my time today but ill look for you
  14. C

Bad News everyone i was looking up how to go to ppls houses in DW and it says that the PPL you trade pokes with and stuff in the wifi room you will only be able to exchange e z mail but not visit each others home :,( To visit other ppls home you need to change your privacy setting to "everyone"...
  15. C

Bad News everyone i was looking up how to go to ppls houses in DW and it says that the PPL you trade pokes with and stuff in the wifi room you will only be able to exchange e z mail but not visit each others home :,( To visit other ppls home you need to change your privacy setting to "everyone"...
  16. C

I have had a great time with it too. I got my fav 1st Gen Poke Farfetched today now i just need Friends to interact with the other islands and just have more to do. If anyone is interested in a quick greet in the wifi message me plz Name: Carissa FC-5372-0165-4419
  17. C

Ill be around tomorrow afternoon literaly after 12 pm eastern time Name: Carissa FC-5372-0165-4419 Message me to meet in wifi then ill be on DW to help Mostly 5 out of 7 days of the week :)
  18. C

Web site help

I can get on any site i want except one it tells me the server isnt responding but i have had another person tell me they can get on it fine the site is Gpxplus.net and Gtsplus.net Please help i have tried clearing my cache and resetting safari but that doesnt help.
  19. C

Gpxplus...what happened?

I havent been able to get on Gpxplus . net for about 5 days now has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know why i cant get on and i cant get on Gtsplus . net either :'(
  20. C

Simple Questions thread

Thats ok what make me wonder though is that they came from seeled packs not from trades or bought loosely... idk they could be the packs bought from the flea market or dollar store that were only a dollar lol it doesnt make me too mad the cards are for my kids anyway they just sit in a binder...
Back
Top Bottom