• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Let's be Dream World Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, hi ^^
Since Dreamworld opened and stuff, I already planted some berries

Name: Gekke11
FC: 1248 7944 1648

I will try to be online every day on the Global Link, and I will also water berries/trade.

DW Name: Exocet
FC: 0604 5537 4225

Just registered at the Spanish PGL... It says it's processing my data and "it might take 5 minutes or a bit more" (it's been 45 minutes).

DW Name: Lettie
FC: 2623 1913 8422

I haven't been in, since it says that I have to wait a day D: but I will be everyday starting tomorrow!

Ill be around tomorrow afternoon literaly after 12 pm eastern time
Name: Carissa
FC-5372-0165-4419
Message me to meet in wifi then ill be on DW to help Mostly 5 out of 7 days of the week :)

PGL Username: SlowkingDex3
Friend Code: 0218 0880 1869

Don't know my berries.

DW Name: FoxyProxy
White Freind Code: 3224 4959 6211
Berries owned: Oran, Figgy, Keiba

Dream World name: Twigwig
Pokémon White Friend Code: 3696 9623 5684
Berries owned: Charti, Passhp, Rindo, Qualot, Kebia, Payapa, Shuca, Figy, Persim, Tanga, Sitrus, Aguav, Wiki, Tamato, Iapapa, Kelpsy, Aspear, Pomeg, Oran, Pecha, Cheri, Coba

Last edited:
PGL Username: Lynx41
Friend Code: 1248 8165 4091

add me!

PGL Name: Greg117

Black FC: 1764 1944 2778

I'm on seven days of the week, I work from home on my Mac, so I have free time. Anyhow, PM me and we can meet in the Wi-Fi room. Bring some cheese.

Bad News everyone i was looking up how to go to ppls houses in DW and it says that the PPL you trade pokes with and stuff in the wifi room you will only be able to exchange e z mail but not visit each others home :,( To visit other ppls home you need to change your privacy setting to "everyone" and then proceed to request other players and they in turn have to accept the request.I hope i can find a way to request the friends in the pal pad ill let you know if i do. And if anyone can find other proof and make me look like an idiot for saying this PLEASE feel free to do so lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom