Search results for query: *

1. R

RebornRocks Wildlife Photo-Journal

So, I'll start with saying I live in New York City. What is that particular place known for? Besides a lot of things, I'll say it's supposed lack of wildlife. You'd probably say that the only animals a person would ever see in NYC are pideons, squirrels, seagulls, domesticated pets, and few...
  2. R

Pokésonas!

Pokésona! Do you have one? A Pokésona, for those unfamiliar, is a Pokémon that best represents you. However people customize it either by recoloring it, adding clothes to it, or both. Sometimes it may take a while to find out what yours is. At first I thought Pichu would fit me, but that's...
  3. R

Lyrics?

I know some people around BMGf write poems and stories and the like. But does anyone here write lyrics? If you do, then let's see em'! However, as with everything, there is one solid rule: 1. No inappropriate content. Just please don't be too vulgar. If you write lyrics that are very dark...
  4. R

Bulbagarden's very own Pokédex Project!

Yup, we're going to make our own Pokédex of completely original Pokémon! Of course, this won't just be limited to sprites. There is a process a Pokémon will have to go through before being "official": 1.Ideas and sketch: Someone will pitch an idea. If enough people like it, then we will...
  5. R

What is the funniest insult you ever heard?

I'm only posting this because my brother is interested in the response...:sweat: Anyway, what is the funniest insult you've ever heard? This is my brothers.
  6. R

The Bulbagarden Movie Game!

I present to you, The Bulbagarden Movie Game! The basis is simple: One user starts a movie with a line (Ex. A young woman, named), then the next user continues (Elizabith Jane, was a plastic surgeon at Lendsworth Hospital). It keeps going on with the same movie until someone declares...
  7. R

Generation V Pokemon sprite section.

You see, I've been wondering why the sprite section of the new pokemons pages haven't been updated. Are we waiting for fully animated sprites, or is someone too busy to put them up? I'll start with them immediatly after this post.
  8. R

The simple art dump of the Rebornrocks!

Hello there, it's me, Rebornrocks, and I'm starting an art thread! Lets get started! Mijumaru: Koromori: And guess what?
  9. R

Contest Pokemon Rival Faceoff Week 1! Yorterrie vs. Choroneko

You know what time it is! You don't? Oh well. It's the Pokemon Rival Faceoff Week 1! Both are the most common household pets in America. In one corner we have Yorterrie, the cute and innocent Puppy pokemon. In the other corner, we have Choroneko, the sleek and sneaky Ill-Natured pokemon...
  10. R

Rebornrocks Sprite Contest 7! Theme: Alien

9/17/2010 Dear Bulbagarden Forums Users Rebornrocks here again, and I've started another sprite contest. As I said before, I like seeing sprite work, and would like to see others work in certain themes. I will close the contest in one week, and decide who the winner is. The winner will...
  11. R

Rebornrocks Sprite Contest 6!!! Theme: School!

9/10/2010 Dear Bulbagarden Forums Users Rebornrocks here again, and I've started another sprite contest. As I said before, I like seeing sprite work, and would like to see others work in certain themes. I will close the contest in one week, and decide who the winner is. The winner will...
  12. R

Rebornrocks Sprite Contest 5! Theme: Circus Results Soon!

9/3/2010 Dear Bulbagarden Forums Users Rebornrocks here again, and I've started another sprite contest. As I said before, I like seeing sprite work, and would like to see others work in certain themes. I will close the contest in one week, and decide who the winner is. The winner will...
  13. R

Gen IV Thematic Motif?

So as you see, every generation has had a thematic motif. Now a thematic motif is, in Pokemon, several recurring elements and motifs, which generally have no direct effect on the plot itself, but expand the generations philosophical meaning. I've been searching the internet now, and I have seen...
  14. R

"Opposites Attract", a Rebornrocks Project

Here I go again on my own. Hello everybody, Rebornrocks here. I thought on starting a new project. Basically, I am going to splice every pokemon with their pokedex numeral opposites. For example... Victini+Arceus Bulbasaur+Shaymin Ivysaur+Darkrai Venusaur+Manaphy But your probably...
  15. R

Rebornrocks Sprite Contest 4! Theme: Animal Results soon!

8/27/2010 Dear Bulbagarden Forums Users Rebornrocks here again, and I've started another sprite contest. As I said before, I like seeing sprite work, and would like to see others work in certain themes. I will close the contest in one week, and decide who the winner is. The winner will...
  16. R

Rebornrocks Sprite Contest 3! Theme: Undead Results!

8/20/2010 Dear Bulbagarden Forums Users Rebornrocks here again, and I've started another sprite contest. As I said before, I like seeing sprite work, and would like to see others work in certain themes. I will close the contest in one week, and decide who the winner is. The winner will...
  17. R

The Sim Stories

I made this thread for anybody to post stories about whats going on in their Sims games. Let me start. My sim, Ella Hunts, was at work. Ella didn't know that her two cats, Minny and Minno, had mated and were going to have kittens soon. When Ella came back from work, she was suprised at 5...
  18. R

Rebornrocks Sprite Contest 2! Theme: Bionic Results!

8/13/2010 Dear Bulbagarden Forums Users Rebornrocks here again, and I've started another sprite contest. As I said before, I like seeing sprite work, and would like to see others work in certain themes. I will close the contest in one week, and decide who the winner is. The winner will...
  19. R

Rebornrocks Sprite Contest 1! Theme: Fruit Results!

8/6/2010 Dear Bulbagarden Forums Users It's Rebornrocks here, and I've decided to make a sprite contest. I made it since I am interested in seeing other people's work, and it would be cool to see the work in certain themes. I will close the contest in one week and decide who the winner...
  20. R

What's your favorite music video?

As the thread the thread name says, whats your favorite music video, and maybe say a little about why you that music video is your favorite.
Back
Top Bottom