Search results for query: *

1. O

The most unoriginal nicknames ever.

So did I. I also named my Manectric that. And later, my Luxray. So, yeah...
  2. O

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots I would like Zekrom, but for that ridiculous tail. Not a fan of Reshiram. I'm almost sure Zekrom will be Dark/Steel. Not so sure about Reshriam, probably flying and something else, like fighting, psychic, or fire.
  3. O

The prospect of evolving legendaries

I always figured that's what pseudo-legendaries are for.
  4. O

What Pokemon should be on the box covers for B/W??

If the plot is as legendary-centric as Gen's 3 and 4 have been, then it should probably be the legendaries. That said, if we didn't know the colors, and they were starting with three editions, having starters on the cover like they were in Red, Green, Blue and Yellow would be nice.
  5. O

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. I think the term you're looking for is misandrist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misandry
  6. O

What do you predict as the first route bird/small mammal pokemon?

I think that if the Isshu region turns out to be based on America, then a Possum->Armadillo and a Robin->Bald Eagle are really good ideas. Also, isn't Doduo kind of a roadrunner?
  7. O

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

Re: Which Starter I've never picked the grass starter before, And I'd have to wait to see how they compare to other Pokemon available, but I'm liking the Snake in the Grass.
  8. O

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Grass/Dark Fire/Ground Water/Ice
  9. O

Ok, ok, supposing it was real, What Pokemon whould you find in your Area?

Let's See Pidgey, Ratatta, Sentret, Starly, Zigzagoon, Pachirisu, Spearow, Taillow, Wingull, Pikachu, Caterpie, Weedle, Paras, Shroomish, Hoppip, Natu, Ledyba, Wurmple, Spinarak, Nincada, Volbeat/Illumise, Nidoran, Eevee, Oddish, Krikitot Their evolutions. I can't think of any frog or possum...
  10. O

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion 'Two birds with one stone'... Oh, now I get why rock is super effective against flying! No, wait, that's probably not an expression in Japanese.:uhoh:
  11. O

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? Toaster? You mean like a Rotom?
  12. O

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion When i first got Blue version, I used my starter exclusively until I started using the Missingno glitch. Beating Surge and Erika with Blastoise was interesting. Erika was hard, but Surge wasn't because I spammed Dig. I don't play that way these days though.
  13. O

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion I agree, that dodo thing looks cool. I bet it evolves into a peacock.
  14. O

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Ideas The left one definitely looks like a grass type, what with the leafy tail. Looks like some kind of dodo if you ask me. Middle looks very much like a bunny, and right looks like a otter or beaver. I assume that's the water type.
  15. O

Ideas for Cities and Areas in Isshu

Re: Types of areas you'd like to see in the new region Honestly, I can't imagine this being done well. Could be interesting though.
  16. O

Non-Crap Reward for Finishing Pokédex

Re: Non-Crap Reward for Finishing Poke'dex An otherwise unobtainable pokemon would be good. Or your pick of the event only pokemon, ie: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, deoxos, shaymin, ect. Does finishing the 'dex require those pokemon anyway? never mind if it does. A new, powerful TM would be good too.
  17. O

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 2: The Professor

I'm putting my vote in for a female professor Sakura/Cherry http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_blossom
  18. O

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

My first Pokemon game was Blue Version, which I think I got in '98 or '99 when I was 11 or 12 years old. More or less exactly the target demographic.
  19. O

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: Evolutions and Pre-evolutions wanted? I also support the idea of a "Kangaskid" but I think it should be called "Jogedai" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogadai) Other than that, baby Pokes are annoying. Unless you can catch them in the wild, using funny items to breed new useless pokes...
Back
Top Bottom