Search results for query: *

1. S

Are you looking forward to a more Ash oriented saga?

Shaga is the Gym Leader, but gets hurt. Iris being so enamoured with Dragon-type Pokemon battles Ash in his place. Of course, that's my speculation of this situation.
  2. S

Review BW001: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!! ・ BW002: Iris and Kibago!

I have to wait til the English version comes out, but from what I've heard this new series is going to be good, maybe even the best!
  3. S

The Isshu Region in the games

So it appears we may get a Flying, Poison, Ground, and Bug type Gyms.
  4. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much? So what, we have a Spinarak based Gym and you don't see one on Bugsy's team.
  5. S

Should We Get Much Stronger E4?

Re: Should We Get Much More Stronger E4s? I guess someone should change the title to, "Should We Get Much More Smarter E4s", because even though strength is good, it's not as useful without the proper strategy to properly use it. So we don't need higher levels just a better AI.
  6. S

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

Getting a Tsutarja and calling him EXCALIBUR. I know very unoriginal.
  7. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much? A Beedrill... They're more like Scorpions than centipedes. A centipede Pokemon isn't a bad idea actually. Though millipedes are awesome, plus they could be Fire-type because they're so red. Another suggestion is Red Panda Pokemon and for...
  8. S

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots Like Ryuu said, take the fact that they move into consideration...
  9. S

Nah, it will probably be picking a starter from a briefcase, again...
  10. S

Was Munna Meant To Be In Gen I?

Re: Munma To Of Been in Gen I? I thought it was based on the same Japanese spirit that Drowzee was based on. So they just made the spirit into the form of a pillow with a floral pattern.
  11. S

That's a tad too complex for Pokemon. I would love it if it were true though.
  12. S

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread So they revamped the Gyms and made them into castles. Well, that's good, I was always milfed at how such elaborate puzzles got stuffed into the small buildings.
  13. S

Was Munna Meant To Be In Gen I?

Re: Munma To Of Been in Gen I? I thought we were all in agreement that Munma is based on a children's pillow?
  14. S

Well, if there is more to the map, it will most likely be revealed sometime before the game.
  15. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much? Oh Arceus, I hope not! :dodgy:
  16. S

Would Misty be a good female rival for Ash?

Oh no, no, no... I love Misty but in no way, shape or form will she ever be a suitable rival for Ash. Though I would love to see her in an official Gym Battle against him.
  17. S

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much? I wouldn't dismiss pre-evos in this game. It will probably be like in Hoenn where we only have 2 or 3 pre-evos.
  18. S

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots Does anyone else think that Zekrom's sprite doesn't do justice? It looks very awkward, though I do love Reshiram's.
  19. S

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Mine was my Charizard from Pokemon Blue. He was up to level 70 in Blue traded him over to Silver and well there ya go. My second was Dragonite.
Back
Top Bottom